Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've never 'let' anyone catch me.

Have you ever been uncomfortably aware that a non-sex partner knew that you were sexually aroused?

On a couple of awkward occasions with the same friend (staring at a guy; during an arousing movie). I denied it, but she knew.

Have you ever been somewhere with someone you're attracted to, but then been surprised when you've become aroused by a stranger?
 
On a couple of awkward occasions with the same friend (staring at a guy; during an arousing movie). I denied it, but she knew.

Have you ever been somewhere with someone you're attracted to, but then been surprised when you've become aroused by a stranger?

No I haven't

Have you ever flirted with somebody you knew you shouldn't have?
 
Yes.....and she flirted right back....

HYE.... watched an older women while she didn't know u were there?
 
Yes.....and she flirted right back....

HYE.... watched an older women while she didn't know u were there?

Well...I'm going to decline to answer that here :D

Have you ever gotten extremely horny in a place you knew you couldn't masturbate in?
 
yes.... it was hot

HYE..... been given a blowjob while talking to a relative on the phone?
 
yes.... they knew something was up as well...

HYE been touch sexually by someone of the same sex?
 
Yes. College was a time for experimentation, blah blah blah.

Have you ever hidden from someone while naked.

Yes. Doing laundry in the basement and put all of my clothes in the washer. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, so I jump between the dryer and a shelf and squat down low. It was the Gas Meter Reader, and he walked right in front of me. Oh, before the comments of "You should have..." OMG, No!!!" LOL

HYE walked in on someone naked?
 
HYE walked in on someone naked?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Both men and women. Guess which I enjoyed more.

HYE. Deliberately set up the situation where somebody would walk in on you naked?
 
HYE walked in on someone naked?

Yes. Both men and women. Guess which I enjoyed more.

HYE. Deliberately set up the situation where somebody would walk in on you naked?[/QUOTE]

I have not.

HYE had something on this thread put a thought in your mind? (Like your last question)
 
HYE had something on this thread put a thought in your mind? (Like your last question)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Many times. Too many times.

HYE. Read about something on Lit and then set out to do it?
 
HYE had something on this thread put a thought in your mind? (Like your last question)

Absolutely. Many times. Too many times.

HYE. Read about something on Lit and then set out to do it?[/QUOTE]

Yes we have!!! LOL

HYE posted a story Lit.?
 
Absolutely. Many times. Too many times.

HYE. Read about something on Lit and then set out to do it?

Yes we have!!! LOL

HYE posted a story Lit.?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The forums are more fun however... you get to know when you're turning somebody else on.

HYE. Acted out a story you read on Lit?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top