Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no.. it was made from my mother's diamonds.. I should probably keep it, even though..

HYE picked up a hitchhiker?
Not lately

HYE hicthed a ride?[/QUOTE]

not from the side of the road.. but I've had to get a ride someplace when a friend didn't return with my car

HYE loaned something BIG that wasn't returned?
 
Not lately

HYE hicthed a ride?

not from the side of the road.. but I've had to get a ride someplace when a friend didn't return with my car

HYE loaned something BIG that wasn't returned?[/QUOTE]
Just money! lol And I don't do that anymore


HYE loaned money to a family member and they refused to repay you?
 
not from the side of the road.. but I've had to get a ride someplace when a friend didn't return with my car

HYE loaned something BIG that wasn't returned?
Just money! lol And I don't do that anymore


HYE loaned money to a family member and they refused to repay you?[/QUOTE]

I've never loaned anything to a family member.. I've given plenty

HYE totaled a car?
 
Just money! lol And I don't do that anymore


HYE loaned money to a family member and they refused to repay you?

I've never loaned anything to a family member.. I've given plenty

HYE totaled a car?[/QUOTE]
No.

HYE had a serious car wreck and been injured?
 
I've never loaned anything to a family member.. I've given plenty

HYE totaled a car?
No.

HYE had a serious car wreck and been injured?[/QUOTE]

my left knee is broken.. in 2 pieces.. because my lower driver's side airbag deployed during a fender bender at such a rate that it crushed the fronts of both legs..
bedrest for 2 months and 18 months of rehab.. it's as good as new.. except for a few yoga poses (but who really needs to stand on one their right foot and circle the opposite knee around their left ear)

HYE disengaged a safety feature on a vehicle?
 
No.

HYE had a serious car wreck and been injured?

my left knee is broken.. in 2 pieces.. because my lower driver's side airbag deployed during a fender bender at such a rate that it crushed the fronts of both legs..
bedrest for 2 months and 18 months of rehab.. it's as good as new.. except for a few yoga poses (but who really needs to stand on one their right foot and circle the opposite knee around their left ear)

HYE disengaged a safety feature on a vehicle?[/QUOTE]
No

HYE gone to court over a speeding ticket?
 
my left knee is broken.. in 2 pieces.. because my lower driver's side airbag deployed during a fender bender at such a rate that it crushed the fronts of both legs..
bedrest for 2 months and 18 months of rehab.. it's as good as new.. except for a few yoga poses (but who really needs to stand on one their right foot and circle the opposite knee around their left ear)

HYE disengaged a safety feature on a vehicle?
No

HYE gone to court over a speeding ticket?[/QUOTE]

no.

HYE called in a favor to get out of a ticket?
 
[HYE gone commando under a dress at work?[/QUOTE]

Not unless a kilt counts... What, it's the correct ay to wear a kilt.

HYE had to dress and leave in a hurry only to notice that you were missing clothing later?
 
[HYE gone commando under a dress at work?

Not unless a kilt counts... What, it's the correct ay to wear a kilt.

HYE had to dress and leave in a hurry only to notice that you were missing clothing later?[/QUOTE]

yep.

HYE found out you had a love bite AFTER someone at work told you?
 
Not unless a kilt counts... What, it's the correct ay to wear a kilt.

HYE had to dress and leave in a hurry only to notice that you were missing clothing later?

yep.

HYE found out you had a love bite AFTER someone at work told you?[/QUOTE]

No

Have you ever had a love bite in a visible and embarassing place?
 
Yes, my husband when a large wave took his swim trunks off of him. LOL

HYE had to hide because you were naked?

Only in dreams. Though I did get my trunks pulled off at a pool party a few months ago.

HYE been skinny dipping with a group?
 
HYE had to hide because you were naked?

Yep. My bf's roommate came into the room unexpectedly, and I had to hop to an open closet-like area and silently stand there in full view of the bf and mere feet from the roommate who could have seen me if he took a step or two forward.

Have you ever found yourself very aroused by someone you didn't want to be aroused by?
 
Yep. My bf's roommate came into the room unexpectedly, and I had to hop to an open closet-like area and silently stand there in full view of the bf and mere feet from the roommate who could have seen me if he took a step or two forward.

Have you ever found yourself very aroused by someone you didn't want to be aroused by?

Yes. Sarah Palin. I hate her but she's hot.

HYE fucked someone you didn't like?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top