Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have!!! LOL

HYE posted a story Lit.?

Yes. The forums are more fun however... you get to know when you're turning somebody else on.

HYE. Acted out a story you read on Lit?[/QUOTE]

Sort of.

HYE read a story that could have been written about you?
 
Sort of.

HYE read a story that could have been written about you?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so.

HYE. made a home sex tape?
 
Yes.

HYE let someone else watch it?[/QUOTE]

No. under lock and key on old fashioned VHS...

HYE.... same question
 
Yes.

HYE let someone else watch it?

No. under lock and key on old fashioned VHS...

HYE.... same question[/QUOTE]

Transferred to DVD. Easier to store then burned the old VHS Copies. LOL I have not, but I let my husband show them to a couple of friends. :eek:

HYE sent a sexy text to the wrong person?
 
No. under lock and key on old fashioned VHS...

HYE.... same question

Transferred to DVD. Easier to store then burned the old VHS Copies. LOL I have not, but I let my husband show them to a couple of friends. :eek:

HYE sent a sexy text to the wrong person?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It wasn't terrible, but sent a flirty message to the wrong woman. Too many Claires on my phone

HYE. received a dirty message and not know who it was from?
 
Transferred to DVD. Easier to store then burned the old VHS Copies. LOL I have not, but I let my husband show them to a couple of friends. :eek:

HYE sent a sexy text to the wrong person?

Yes. It wasn't terrible, but sent a flirty message to the wrong woman. Too many Claires on my phone

HYE. received a dirty message and not know who it was from?[/QUOTE]

LOL, knew who it was from, but I was definitely the wrong person.

HYE same question?
 
Yes. It wasn't terrible, but sent a flirty message to the wrong woman. Too many Claires on my phone

HYE. received a dirty message and not know who it was from?

LOL, knew who it was from, but I was definitely the wrong person.

HYE same question?[/QUOTE]

From one which said number withheld... it was from a man to a woman, so don't think it was meant for me.

HYE. sent your knickers in the post?
 
LOL, knew who it was from, but I was definitely the wrong person.

HYE same question?

From one which said number withheld... it was from a man to a woman, so don't think it was meant for me.

HYE. sent your knickers in the post?[/QUOTE]

I have.. but in my defense - I've been in two long-term, long-distance relationships before the internet existed!

HYE regretted posting a list to a "would you.." thread in the BB?
 
From one which said number withheld... it was from a man to a woman, so don't think it was meant for me.

HYE. sent your knickers in the post?

I have.. but in my defense - I've been in two long-term, long-distance relationships before the internet existed!

HYE regretted posting a list to a "would you.." thread in the BB?[/QUOTE]

Yes...but not very often.


HYE moved to a new city where you knew no one?
 
I have.. but in my defense - I've been in two long-term, long-distance relationships before the internet existed!

HYE regretted posting a list to a "would you.." thread in the BB?

Yes...but not very often.


HYE moved to a new city where you knew no one?[/QUOTE]

not by myself.. so not really

HYE gone to a bar.. that used to be a church?
 
Yes...but not very often.


HYE moved to a new city where you knew no one?

not by myself.. so not really

HYE gone to a bar.. that used to be a church?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)
 
not by myself.. so not really

HYE gone to a bar.. that used to be a church?

I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)[/QUOTE]

surprisingly - I have never been to the Euclid Tavern.. lol
All the seedy dive bars I frequent have bathroom doors.. thank goodness!

HYE taken a date to a seedy dive bar just see if he/she was too uppity?
 
not by myself.. so not really

HYE gone to a bar.. that used to be a church?

I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)[/QUOTE]

Yeah my local in top teenage years was like that. The doors got bashed off from time to time. I had my tankard hanging in that dump! Grand company mostly.

HYE been thrown out of a bar for under-age drinking?
 
I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)

Yeah my local in top teenage years was like that. The doors got bashed off from time to time. I had my tankard hanging in that dump! Grand company mostly.

HYE been thrown out of a bar for under-age drinking?[/QUOTE]

I've never been thrown out of anyplace

HYE taken a person to a bar who was too young to be there?
 
I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)

surprisingly - I have never been to the Euclid Tavern.. lol
All the seedy dive bars I frequent have bathroom doors.. thank goodness!

HYE taken a date to a seedy dive bar just see if he/she was too uppity?[/QUOTE]

I've taken a date to a seedy dive bar to introduce her to my friends and kind of check out that she would still be mine
 
I'm sure ive been to many to see shows...St Andrews Hall in Detroit is one.


Hye gone to a real seedy dive bar, and been forced to use a toilet where the stall had no door?


(Euclid Tavern)

surprisingly - I have never been to the Euclid Tavern.. lol
All the seedy dive bars I frequent have bathroom doors.. thank goodness!

HYE taken a date to a seedy dive bar just see if he/she was too uppity?[/QUOTE]

Not JUST for that...but did find proof positive one was a total princess and unable to lighten up.


HYE gone to a concert alone?
 
Yeah my local in top teenage years was like that. The doors got bashed off from time to time. I had my tankard hanging in that dump! Grand company mostly.

HYE been thrown out of a bar for under-age drinking?

I've never been thrown out of anyplace

HYE taken a person to a bar who was too young to be there?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did - same bar - but I was too young to be there too so it's not quite so bad?

Have you ever hitched up with someone in one hole of a grotty bar?
 
I've never been thrown out of anyplace

HYE taken a person to a bar who was too young to be there?

Yeah I did - same bar - but I was too young to be there too so it's not quite so bad?

Have you ever hitched up with someone in one hole of a grotty bar?[/QUOTE]

not that I recall.. (I'm pretty sure I'd remember.. but.. )

Have You Ever pretended to be "with the band"
 
Yeah I did - same bar - but I was too young to be there too so it's not quite so bad?

Have you ever hitched up with someone in one hole of a grotty bar?

not that I recall.. (I'm pretty sure I'd remember.. but.. )

Have You Ever pretended to be "with the band"[/QUOTE]
Nope, I was the band :)

HYE been a groupie?
 
not that I recall.. (I'm pretty sure I'd remember.. but.. )

Have You Ever pretended to be "with the band"
Nope, I was the band :)

HYE been a groupie?[/QUOTE]

Not really a groupie per se, but hung around with some big name bands in the day.

HYE wanted to be a rock star, or at best, play in a band?
 
no.. lol.. I was with the band!

HYE sold a musical instrument to pay rent?
Not yet! :)


HYE pawned your wedding or engagement ring?[/QUOTE]

no.. it was made from my mother's diamonds.. I should probably keep it, even though..

HYE picked up a hitchhiker?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top