Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...GG's has always been one of my favorite sigs :D

HYE the origin of a user name?

Yes, I frequently wonder about the usernames...and the stories behind them.

(Mine - Paul is my first name, Chance reminds me to always embrace chance.)

HYE wondered about the stories behind why people choose a quote?
 
Yes, I frequently wonder about the usernames...and the stories behind them.

(Mine - Paul is my first name, Chance reminds me to always embrace chance.)

HYE wondered about the stories behind why people choose a quote?

lol.. what are you suggesting?

HYE gifted a person with an avatar?
 
Yes, I frequently wonder about the usernames...and the stories behind them.

(Mine - Paul is my first name, Chance reminds me to always embrace chance.)

HYE wondered about the stories behind why people choose a quote?
Often...I'm curious about peoples' stories and quotes are a reflection of who they are or how they were feeling at a particular moment.

HYE wondered if other people learn as much about themselves as they do others in the question threads? (I know I do)
 
Yes, more then once, and most likely more times to come. A continual balancing act.

HYE "done what was right" and denied yourself sexual pleasure?

no.. but I've received chocolates

HYE googled to see if you could buy a Twister bedspread?

You can buy them :D

No, but I have been gifted.

HYE been impressed with an avatar to only be unimpressed by its owner?

Many times

HYE thought you didn't like someone based on their posts but once you got to know them they were actually a lot of fun?
 
You can buy them :D



Many times

HYE thought you didn't like someone based on their posts but once you got to know them they were actually a lot of fun?

Yes, my opinions of people are quite fluid.

HYE wondered if people talking IRL like they wrote online?
 
yes.. but I don't really come here to be impressed.. so it's all good

HYE purchased something from an infomercial?

I haven't but I have bought some 'as seen on tv' things, same thing probably, maybe

Yes, my opinions of people are quite fluid.

HYE wondered if people talking IRL like they wrote online?

I do wonder that!

HYE talked to someone you met on line IRL or on the phone?
 
I'd say "Hallelujah"!

Oh, wait, this isn't the 'what would you say if you saw the two people in front of you were having sex' thread???
 
This past summer was the first time I attended. It was really a great time.

HYE contacted an old teacher to thank him/her for the help?

After college, visited HS to thank a particularly engaged and wise teacher.

HYE run into an old HS adversary and been impressed by how they'd grown and matured?
 
After college, visited HS to thank a particularly engaged and wise teacher.

HYE run into an old HS adversary and been impressed by how they'd grown and matured?

I went to a pretty small school.. didn't have an adversary. Part of what was discussed at our recent HS reunion though - there comes a point in life when you realize that each of us is going through something - and the best we can do is to support each other with empathy and grace (and maybe a drink or two)

HYE wanted a do over?
 
(my timing stinks tonight.. and I'll never look at tunafish the same way again.. and I haven't looked for someone who had passed - but I have several friends who have lost children and it's been very sad)
 
I went to a pretty small school.. didn't have an adversary. Part of what was discussed at our recent HS reunion though - there comes a point in life when you realize that each of us is going through something - and the best we can do is to support each other with empathy and grace (and maybe a drink or two)

HYE wanted a do over?

I'm more in the live and learn crowd instead of focussing on reliving the past. However, when I do something particularly klutzy, I immediately wish I had a "go back" switch.

HYE experimented with a new skill and been thrilled by how well you did?
 
I'm more in the live and learn crowd instead of focussing on reliving the past. However, when I do something particularly klutzy, I immediately wish I had a "go back" switch.

HYE experimented with a new skill and been thrilled by how well you did?

Sure!

HYE had a bout of insomnia?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top