I have never.
HYE watched someone masturbate?
Hell yes
HYE helped someone masturbate
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never.
HYE watched someone masturbate?
I haveHell yes
HYE helped someone masturbate
I have
HYE gotten bored with masturbation?
I don't think so
HYE masturbated while driving?
Yes but not to completion.
HYE had an orgasm while driving?
I haveClose......but no
HYE fondled some one while driving
I have
HYE been in an accident because of 'unsafe' behavior?
I've never lost them but did lock them in my car once when I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be.No, a couple of close calls, but no accidents.
HYE lost your keys while on a liaison?
I've never lost them but did lock them in my car once when I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be.
HYE bumped into someone you know when you were somewhere you shouldn't have been?
I have, but it was ok cause we took it public not long after.Yes
HYE had a friend catch you beeing naughty with someone you should not have been with
I have, but it was ok cause we took it public not long after.
HYE been torn between what was right and what you really wanted to do?
I have, but it was ok cause we took it public not long after.
HYE been torn between what was right and what you really wanted to do?
Yes
HYE been naked with a group of people
Can't say I have.I have. Many times in many circumstances.
HYE participated in an orgy, with more then ten people, naked and tangled up?
Can't say I have.
HYE been a little self-conscious in a naked situation?
Lol...I thought only us women did that when needed.Yes, it comes with being human I think.
HYE been with a lover and released you were both naked - and both holding in your stomachs?
I have, I envy the ability to lack emotion or feelingsYes, I envy the easy expression of emotions among women who are friends.
HYE same question?
I have, I envy the ability to lack emotion or feelings
HYE been accused of being too distant emotionally?
Nah, I'm usually not missed.I have
HYE been told to get back to some other thread
Nah, I'm usually not missed.
HYE been kicked off of a thread?
Never have. May have to look forward to it.
HYE ignored a user...because you really didn't like their avatar?
I admit it.. I have
HYE changed your avatar to attract a particular user?
Yep...GG's has always been one of my favorite sigsI never have. I periodically change mine because I get bored looking at it.
HYE seen someone with a really cool signature you wanted to steal?
