HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
Sorry to hear that... we are still hiring... if you want to stop in and put in another application...

but just a warning... dumb people run rampant over there... today was idiot shopping day! LOL


Idiot shopping day? How much are idiots going for these days? I've been meaning to pick one up.
 
Afternoon all hope that you are having a nice weekend. Mine has been very relaxing even though monday is lurking. Have a great afternoon.

DT:)
 
mines been dry but busy working in yard mowing the lawn and doing things that i couldnt do when it was raining. It is nice to see the sun for a change.
 
Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
Idiot shopping day? How much are idiots going for these days? I've been meaning to pick one up.

Free... bring a truck and as they come out of the store, I will direct them to you... and you can cart them all off!!! he he he
 
The devils teardrop said:
Afternoon all hope that you are having a nice weekend. Mine has been very relaxing even though monday is lurking. Have a great afternoon.

DT:)

Today has been an awful day... My mouth started swelling again... so, I came home from work early and am going to the dentist first thing in the morning... yuck...

Hope everyone else had a better day than I did!!!

xo
 
daiseelady said:
Wow... never before has practical been such a turn on! <giggle>


What you *really* should be wondering, is how *else* I've customized this little room over here, other than the sound proofing....;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
Free... bring a truck and as they come out of the store, I will direct them to you... and you can cart them all off!!! he he he


That's a deal that can't be beat! I'll bring a semi.
 
steerpike said:
What you *really* should be wondering, is how *else* I've customized this little room over here, other than the sound proofing....;)

I trust that you will set it up to my likings... I would much rather have you SHOW me all the special stuff than to tell me about it!!!
 
daiseelady said:
I trust that you will set it up to my likings... I would much rather have you SHOW me all the special stuff than to tell me about it!!!

I had the room hooked up for 220 voltage, and that's all I'm saying at this point ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
YAY! Come and get 'em!!!


Altho' I just filled up my garage, I have no where to put them all right now, unless I can stack them like cord wood
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
Altho' I just filled up my garage, I have no where to put them all right now, unless I can stack them like cord wood

I don't care what you do with 'em after you pick them up... just come get 'em!!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
I don't care what you do with 'em after you pick them up... just come get 'em!!!


Maybe I can sell 'em off as scrap parts to some mad scientist...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
Maybe I can sell 'em off as scrap parts to some mad scientist...

As long as you dispose of the brains... you know... with them being idiots and all... wouldn't want someone releasing them back into the world without new brains...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
As long as you dispose of the brains... you know... with them being idiots and all... wouldn't want someone releasing them back into the world without new brains...



makes me think of Young Frankinstien
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
makes me think of Young Frankinstien

You are gonna yell when I tell you this...

But I have never seen that movie!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
You are gonna yell when I tell you this...

But I have never seen that movie!



[just shakes his head in disscust]
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
So I should rent it, then?


You should make sure you see *every* Mel Brooks movie ever made. Otherwise you have not experianced life to it's fullest.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
You should make sure you see *every* Mel Brooks movie ever made. Otherwise you have not experianced life to it's fullest.

I think the only one I have ever seen is Robinhood, men in tights! And I only saw that because Cary Ewles from the princess bride was in it! LOL

that was his movie, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top