HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
daiseelady said:
Fine... no more giggles for you tonight!!! And I am serious, damnit!

<hhhrrrmmpphhh>

stomping out of the thread

looking over my shoulder to make sure you are following me


Sure I'm following you :) WHere we going? :) ;)
 
steerpike said:
Sure I'm following you :) WHere we going? :) ;)

I am going to bed, soon... ya gonna join me?

(I was gonna giggle, but that would be letting you off your punishment!)
 
daiseelady said:
I am going to bed, soon... ya gonna join me?

(I was gonna giggle, but that would be letting you off your punishment!)


That's funny, that's *exactly* the same place *I* was going. I'll see you there in a few ;)


<snicker>
 
steerpike said:
That's funny, that's *exactly* the same place *I* was going. I'll see you there in a few ;)


<snicker>

yay!

Did I mention I sleep nekkid?

Do you snore? (not that it matters... just want to know if I need ear plugs! LOL)
 
daiseelady said:
yay!

Did I mention I sleep nekkid?

Do you snore? (not that it matters... just want to know if I need ear plugs! LOL)

Nekkid huh? I just sleep with no clothes on :)

Sometimes, yes, there is snoring :)
 
daiseelady said:
yay!

Did I mention I sleep nekkid?

Do you snore? (not that it matters... just want to know if I need ear plugs! LOL)
Who is going to sleep? :p
 
DaiseeLady

HEy Daisssssssss why you going to bed


Py misses you and I am wide awake



nekkid....did I hear nekkid? Py is nekkid day and night nananana
 
Re: DaiseeLady

Pywakyt said:
HEy Daisssssssss why you going to bed

Py misses you and I am wide awake

nekkid....did I hear nekkid? Py is nekkid day and night nananana

I miss you too, darlin... and I am wide awake, now! That husband of mine knew how exhausted I have been lately and let me sleep half the day away... I woke up thinking it was around 10... rolled over and looked at the alarm clock and was shocked to see that it said 1:00...

Just when I think he is the biggest butthead in the world... he does something nice! LOL

Smooches to you and a wee scratch behind the ears for you! xoxoxo
 
UnseenChagrin said:
Sarcasm? Me? Always. :)



G's, now I'm confused.... Was *that* sarcasm? I mean you *did* say "Always".... I think I need a guide book or something.


Now there's an idea that would make big bucks. "Steerpike's Field Guide to Chix in the Wild (or at Lit)"
 
daiseelady said:
Steerpike and I did...but nothing happened, I swear! He was a perfect gentleman!

damn him! <giggle>


Well, okay, there was *some* fondeling after you fell asleep... :)
 
UnseenChagrin said:
:D And I thought it was because I still point to my hand to tell people where I lived!


That is a genetic responce, as opposed to sarcasm, which is a learned artform :) Genetic traits don't make a person as interesting as the artforms they have perfected :)
 
steerpike said:
G's, now I'm confused.... Was *that* sarcasm? I mean you *did* say "Always".... I think I need a guide book or something.


Now there's an idea that would make big bucks. "Steerpike's Field Guide to Chix in the Wild (or at Lit)"
I guess you'll never know. :D

So.. lemme visualize this book a little more. A huuuuuuuge fold out page with a large question mark in the middle?
 
steerpike said:
That is a genetic responce, as opposed to sarcasm, which is a learned artform :) Genetic traits don't make a person as interesting as the artforms they have perfected :)
How is it genetic? I wasn't born in Michigan.. and neither of my parents are from Michigan... I just lived there most of my life.

Sarcasm, on the other hand, is innate. It just needs to be cultivated sometimes.
 
I like a little sarcasm in my day makes people wonder if you are being serious or not.

I like to make people think and wonder about my thoughts sometimes.

DT

ps btw unseen chagrin your pics are great love those nipples:D
 
steerpike said:
Well, okay, there was *some* fondeling after you fell asleep... :)

That right there would be the one reason that it sucks to be a sound sleeper!

Wake me up next time, so I can fondle you back!!!
 
The devils teardrop said:
I like a little sarcasm in my day makes people wonder if you are being serious or not.

I like to make people think and wonder about my thoughts sometimes.

DT

ps btw unseen chagrin your pics are great love those nipples:D
:eek: Why thanks... I like them too. :D Kinda grown a bit attached to them even if I didn't. ;)
 
UnseenChagrin said:
I guess you'll never know. :D

So.. lemme visualize this book a little more. A huuuuuuuge fold out page with a large question mark in the middle?


Heh. No, haven't you ever seen a field guide? It has migration paterns, and colourings, and habits.... and so on. It really could be quite interesting :)
 
UnseenChagrin said:
How is it genetic? I wasn't born in Michigan.. and neither of my parents are from Michigan... I just lived there most of my life.

Sarcasm, on the other hand, is innate. It just needs to be cultivated sometimes.


The local PPB changes your DNA :) Or at least that's my story today :)
 
daiseelady said:
That right there would be the one reason that it sucks to be a sound sleeper!

Wake me up next time, so I can fondle you back!!!


Nah, I couldn't do that. I'm too shy ;) Altho' I must say, you are a *really* sound sleeper!
 
The devils teardrop said:
I like a little sarcasm in my day makes people wonder if you are being serious or not.

I like to make people think and wonder about my thoughts sometimes.

DT

ps btw unseen chagrin your pics are great love those nipples:D


DT, you really shouldn't narrow your focus so much. If you sit back from the moniter, you'll notice that the whole package is quite spiffy :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top