Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) correction - more playmates :devil:

I didn't think you would be around :devil:

I have to drop the kids to school and then I should be back ... :p

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

i'm always lurking around the yummy mummy thread! its where its at!

hopefully i'll be on to see you getting into trouble!:rose:
 
bends over

Mmm, full breifs covering a lightly tanned arse.
I pull one side of your briefs to one side. I gently cares that round cheek, savouring its smooth texture.
My hand comes down hard.
My cock hardens in anticipation.
 
I smile at katie, as i sit in a chair in the corner, slowly stroking my quickly hardening cock.
 
standing at the doorway, admiring the scene.
my cock hardens with the enjoining action.
What to do next
 
mmm - watching Uk and Photoguy now - grinding harder against Muffie's swelling sex - feeling my arousal flowing with every smack on my tender cheeks
 
I move closer, stroking my cock. asking you what it is your wantin? with a small twinkle in my eye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top