Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tell Katie "open your mouth slut". I pump mu cock on time and blasts her beautiful face witb warm sticky cum.
 
Drink it all down, slut. Worship my cock! You need this cum..don't miss a drop
 
time to spit on it and take me deep down your throat little slut, i watch as touchys hungry mouth works my cock... i wonder can she take it all

bud is groaning..and leaning back a little...his need is becoming more urgent....he grabs me by the hair and pulls
 
mmm - cover me with cum paint my face with your cock - stroking your balls, my mouth open waiting to receive your hot cream and then you explode - jet after warm jet splashing against my skin - licking my lips as I pull you into my mouth licking and sucking the oozing cream
 
bud is groaning..and leaning back a little...his need is becoming more urgent....he grabs me by the hair and pulls

watching katie get a load of cum on her face and in her mouth intensifie my arousal i pull touchy by the hair roughly and start fucking her face god that feels so fuckin good you little slut
 
watching katie get a load of cum on her face and in her mouth intensifie my arousal i pull touchy by the hair roughly and start fucking her face god that feels so fuckin good you little slut

Im gagging on buds cock..he feel th pressure of my throat closing around him....precum and saliva is dribbbling out of my mouth onto my chest.....I see katie with a facefuk of jis and my pussy is leaking on the floor....I want to lick her clean and am enjoying bud using me like this
 
I push against Bitchs rosebud, my cock slips in with little resistance. I take in the scene around me. Both of my pets are being used well.
 
moaning as you stretch my bud open, your long sex pressing deeper and deeper until you start to slide back out and then in and out - oh god yes - fuck my arse Master - I moan in between mouthfuls
 
katie and ouchys faces mirror eachother one covered in cum one in saliva. i lay touchy at the edge of the nearby table with her head leaning over the edge i slide my cock back into her troath and lean over her playing with her damp sex
 
katie and ouchys faces mirror eachother one covered in cum one in saliva. i lay touchy at the edge of the nearby table with her head leaning over the edge i slide my cock back into her troath and lean over her playing with her damp sex

I am totally expose lying with my legs apart...making as much of a mess of the table with my dripping juices as I made of the floor....bud starts ramming himslef in and out of me again....his fingers clawing at my cunt....Im arcing up and if his cock wasnt in my mouth ide be begging someone to take me...
 
Muffie slides out and with a wink to BT pushes me between Missy's legs, bending me over and thrusting back into my pink hole , my fingers spreading Missy gently apart as I tenderly kiss my way towards her sweet sex
 
I smile as i see touchy sucking on buds cock, i walk up to her and stroking my cock slowly i rub my hard cock over her wet slit, sliding it over her as grip her legs, spreading them wider before slamming my cock deep inside her tight cunt
 
we've got two real sluts on our hands here.. one getting fucked in the arse and on about to but doesnt know it yet.

i pull my spit covered cock from touchys soft mouth... this spit s the only lube she'll get i bend her over the table and spread her ass cheeks exposng her tight hole mmmmh this will be fun
 
Missy and I start to kiss, her tongue tasting my lips before gently cleaning the cum from my face and then pressing her lips against mine - both of us now being taken from behind as we hold on to the table tightly
 
Missy and I start to kiss, her tongue tasting my lips before gently cleaning the cum from my face and then pressing her lips against mine - both of us now being taken from behind as we hold on to the table tightly

oh katie...i think i might be in love with her.....i love kissing her, her lips, her tongue.....I make sure I clean her beautiful face up well.....cupping her lovely chin with one hand...the other keeping me steady.....the look on her face as she gets rooted from behind....lust in her eyes
 
oh katie...i think i might be in love with her.....i love kissing her, her lips, her tongue.....I make sure I clean her beautiful face up well.....cupping her lovely chin with one hand...the other keeping me steady.....the look on her face as she gets rooted from behind....lust in her eyes

as the two whores kiss and share bt's cum my cock pulses as i push it against touchys tight opening the anticipation gets the best of me and i jerk my cock inside touchy as shes let out a shriek which quickly tranforms into a low moan "mmmh fuck me bud"
 
caressing Missy's throbbing bud now as she caresses mine, my body on fire and I thrust back into Master - taking him so deep, Missy's skillful fingers are going to make me come - ohhh goddd - ohhh yesss - yesss - i'm cumminggggg - yes - oh god - oh god - ohhhh
 
as the two whores kiss and share bt's cum my cock pulses as i push it against touchys tight opening the anticipation gets the best of me and i jerk my cock inside touchy as shes let out a shriek which quickly tranforms into a low moan "mmmh fuck me bud"
"oh...bud"...I moan...."that's it baby....fuck me harder!"......I can feel him sliding in and out of me....Katie is kissing me harder, aroused by my arousal. Uk is now on his hands and knees his tongue reaches out for my clit....
 
"oh...bud"...I moan...."that's it baby....fuck me harder!"......I can feel him sliding in and out of me....Katie is kissing me harder, aroused by my arousal. Uk is now on his hands and knees his tongue reaches out for my clit....

i can feel touchys ass clenching around my ass but it begins to loosen as i push deeper

i take you by the hips n start ploughing your ass grunting with every thrust
 
I sprad your smooth pussy with my fingers, my tongue dashes out and flicks across your clit, i groan around your clit, loving how good you taste as my tongue rolls around in circles over your clit, i spread your pussy wider as my tongue gets faster before i slam my fingers down into your tight cunt
 
moaning as I start to relax a little, Master still pumping my arse- my cheeks wobbling with every thrust, Missys fingers still lightly caressing my swollen sex - deliciously yummy
 
moaning as I start to relax a little, Master still pumping my arse- my cheeks wobbling with every thrust, Missys fingers still lightly caressing my swollen sex - deliciously yummy

I put my hard cock in front of Slave's face and smack her on the cheek with it. I tell her to open up so I can fill her other hole.
 
moaning as I start to relax a little, Master still pumping my arse- my cheeks wobbling with every thrust, Missys fingers still lightly caressing my swollen sex - deliciously yummy

im still kissing katie........i cant get enough of her mouth...my fingers cant touch her pussy enough...shes dripping on them....I raise them to her mouth so she can taste herself...she ooks me in the eye and licks them clean.....yummm.....and then i scoop some up for myself to taste....we kiss...... sharing the taste of her
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top