Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm - caressing my tender hard nipples with one hand as I open my lips for Missy to taste me

BT's lips are so soft and generous....the feeling of them on my pussy.....his tongue inside me...our combined wetness.. Katie is delicious...IM grabbing onto her ass now..sinking my nails in moaning into her...vibrating her clit with the sounds from my mouth
 
BT's lips are so soft and generous....the feeling of them on my pussy.....his tongue inside me...our combined wetness.. Katie is delicious...IM grabbing onto her ass now..sinking my nails in moaning into her...vibrating her clit with the sounds from my mouth

I grab Missy's succulent thighs, and hold them in place and focus my tonguing on her now exposed clit. She is leaking freely by now, and it tastes so sweet, I feed hungrily from her piping hot cunt.
 
ohh hun - yess - lick my pussy - taste me - ohhh that feels sooo good

grinding my hips against you as you pull me into you
 
I grab Missy's succulent thighs, and hold them in place and focus my tonguing on her now exposed clit. She is leaking freely by now, and it tastes so sweet, I feed hungrily from her piping hot cunt.

Using her moistness as lubricant, I begin working a finger into her alluring asshole..
 
Using her moistness as lubricant, I begin working a finger into her alluring asshole..

Initially i buck against the intrusion.....but as he works his finger in...I feel the delighful pressure move further back onto his slippery digit
 
as a work my finger in and out of missy's ass, i increase my movement on her cunt. she starts moaning loudly into katie's pussy, getting Katie off even more.
 
I walk over to my katie. My cock slides into her wet mouth. I twist and pull her sensitive nipples.
 
I walk over to my katie. My cock slides into her wet mouth. I twist and pull her sensitive nipples.

seeing katie suck cock..makes me want as well...I leave her gorgeous pussy....so hot....i turn to look at bud...hes so fucking hard...bulging...i want to lick
 
my frustration boils over its time missy tasted buds cock.. i stride towards wielding my throbbing cock
 
moaning as master takes me in his fingers - pulling my nipples just the way he likes them

obediently opening my mouth and taking him deep, my tongue lubricating his already hard length as missy continues to lick my now sopping wet pussy, my hips grinding against her as she nibbles and tongue fucks me - her body quivering with pleasure as BT enjoys her yummy sex
 
with no attention being shown to katies pussy, I rub my cock head against her swollen lips
 
as she moans into her masters cock, my first thrust sends her face first into his pubes.
 
mmm - bending over and sucking Master I don't see BT approaching but I instinctively spread my legs a little as he places his strong hands on my butt and spreads my cheeks - rubbing his tip up and down my sticky openings
 
my frustration boils over its time missy tasted buds cock.. i stride towards wielding my throbbing cock

oh.....I really want to enjoy this......tell me what you want bud! Katie is beautiful...master is enjoying her so much.....mmmmmmmm.......
 
such wetness makes me light headed. as i watch missy deep throat buds cock, it drives me wild. i start fucking katie's cunt with abandon
 
oh.....I really want to enjoy this......tell me what you want bud! Katie is beautiful...master is enjoying her so much.....mmmmmmmm.......

i want you to run your tongue from my balls right to the top of my cock where you can taste my precum. make my cock nice and wet then swallow every inch of it
 
i want you to run your tongue from my balls right to the top of my cock where you can taste my precum. make my cock nice and wet then swallow every inch of it

Master tell sme to do as Im told....."suck it btch"....im practically dripping on the fooor with his command.....I make my tongue flat and lick bud likea lollipop...on my knees..looking at him all the while....running my tongue around the head...moaning into him..
 
Katie's cunt feels so good around my cock. She squeezes her kegel muscles and milks my cock for all its worth. i feel my cum building up
 
moaning into Masters sex with every deep thrust from behind, Masters fingers squeezing my nipples as he uses them like handles pulling me onto his sex
 
My cock is invading Katies throat, making her gag.
Pet is being used, just how she likes it.
 
nodding to muffie, we switch positions. Katie begins telling me how much she craves my cum...begging me to shower her face my juices
 
Master tell sme to do as Im told....."suck it btch"....im practically dripping on the fooor with his command.....I make my tongue flat and lick bud likea lollipop...on my knees..looking at him all the while....running my tongue around the head...moaning into him..

time to spit on it and take me deep down your throat little slut, i watch as touchys hungry mouth works my cock... i wonder can she take it all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top