Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
instinctively opening my mouth and Mike feeds his already thick throbbing sex slowly into my mouth, his fingers running down my body, cupping a breast and pinching my sensitive nipple
 
im still kissing katie........i cant get enough of her mouth...my fingers cant touch her pussy enough...shes dripping on them....I raise them to her mouth so she can taste herself...she ooks me in the eye and licks them clean.....yummm.....and then i scoop some up for myself to taste....we kiss...... sharing the taste of her




seein you sharing each other makes me even more hard and now i feel my full balls tighten a huge load building up
 
I fuck Katies now loose ass with long hard thrusts, pushing her moaning face into my other Pets.
I find her nipples and pinch the sensitive tips, making her moan even harder
 
instinctively opening my mouth and Mike feeds his already thick throbbing sex slowly into my mouth, his fingers running down my body, cupping a breast and pinching my sensitive nipple

I grab you tits and squeeze them like a stress ball as I slowly stoke my cock in and out of your mouth.
 
moaning louder now as Missys fingers continue to caress my sopping wet sex - Masters relentless pounding of my butt is making my legs go totally weak - I won't be able to take much more of this
 
seein you sharing each other makes me even more hard and now i feel my full balls tighten a huge load building up

It feels so good, but pumping me in the ass....hes speeding up and i know hes about to blow his load inside me....the idea of his cum dripping out of my assehole arouses me even more...... I reach my tongue out towards mikes amazing cock...Katie is happpy to share our tongues mingle over him
 
I push my cock deep down Slave's throat making her gag as she gets punded from behind forceing her mouth down harder on my cock.
 
It feels so good, but pumping me in the ass....hes speeding up and i know hes about to blow his load inside me....the idea of his cum dripping out of my assehole arouses me even more...... I reach my tongue out towards mikes amazing cock...Katie is happpy to share our tongues mingle over him

the sight of those sexy lips on a cock push me too far i fuck your ass relentlessly making you scream "cum in my ass bud" with that my cock erupts spraying cum out filling your ass with my seed i pull my cock out to see all my cum in there ready to fglow out. katie looks hungry for it
 
It feels so good, but pumping me in the ass....hes speeding up and i know hes about to blow his load inside me....the idea of his cum dripping out of my assehole arouses me even more...... I reach my tongue out towards mikes amazing cock...Katie is happpy to share our tongues mingle over him

Dodges Buds cum with cat like reflexes, and pulls away, sliding underneath touchy, i press my cock against her wet pussy, grabbing her hips i pull her hard down over me, she slides all the way down over my hard cock,
 
I pull my cock out of Katies mouth and feed to Touchy. She gobbles it up swallowing it deep. Katie and Touchy continue sharing my cock taking turns swallowing it deep till it hits the back of their throats.
 
hearing Bud explode I drop to my knees and start licking Missys sensitive ring, the cream gently oozing out on to my tongue, my fingers running inside her wetness as I lap up all the yummy cream
 
the sight of those sexy lips on a cock push me too far i fuck your ass relentlessly making you scream "cum in my ass bud" with that my cock erupts spraying cum out filling your ass with my seed i pull my cock out to see all my cum in there ready to fglow out. katie looks hungry for it

I cry out as bud explodes in my...my knees are weak...im lapping at katies sex again...can never get enough of her sweet nectar...i can see masters cock punding into her ass....mike is fucking her mouth...she is gorgeous when she is like this
 
The air is filled with moans, screams of pleasure, grunts and the primal smell of raw sex. I can tell Katie wants me to cum, deciding where to put it.
 
As I am taping everything, I began to take my big black cock out, and I began to Masterbate as everyone is reaching their climax.
 
My balls tighten, I cant hang on any longer. Jet after scorching jet erupts from my cock spurting deep into my Bitchs body. Now she has to clean my cock.
 
I re enter the room and the smell of hot sex is in the air. I look for an empty hole somewhere and immediatly spy Katie cleaning muffie's well spent cock
 
Katies hair is a mess...with cum dripping from almost every strand. I pull out my cock, which still smella like her cunt from earlier
 
*Sits back on the couch, enjoying the site of Katie being used.*
 
*Points back at Katie* Give her the attention and the cum boys, its her party.
 
mmm - maybe stay under the table and service everyone :devil:

lol...maybe I'll help you...put on a show on the board room table first?

That's it. I'm buying you both plane tickets to Chicago for next week. It's a great group, so having you both under the table for us all will really help progress.

And there are 12 of us, so by the time the last of us cums, the first ones will be ready for you both again, so you can just never stop being fucked and used :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top