Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm - love someone so forward - kiss and a grope

are my nipples hard enough for you? :devil:

They are more than hard enough. I grab you and pull you close..kiss you deeply. Then I ask if you and your friend are looking for some fun tonight.
 
They are more than hard enough. I grab you and pull you close..kiss you deeply. Then I ask if you and your friend are looking for some fun tonight.

Your smell is intoxicating tonight, Katie. I must have you.
 
They are more than hard enough. I grab you and pull you close..kiss you deeply. Then I ask if you and your friend are looking for some fun tonight.

Im kneeling behind katie...running my figers upside the inside of her legs....entraced by their length and the silky feel of her skin......the odour of her sex already apparent
 
Im kneeling behind katie...running my figers upside the inside of her legs....entraced by their length and the silky feel of her skin......the odour of her sex already apparent

I place katies hand on my cock, letting her get a feel for what kind of fun I'm looking for. Watching touchy caress her is making me grow even bigger.
 
I place katies hand on my cock, letting her get a feel for what kind of fun I'm looking for. Watching touchy caress her is making me grow even bigger.

I motion for the gentleman in the chair to join us. Katie reaches into my pants and begins pulling on my cock...her breathing becoming shallow
 
gently stroking your semi-hard length as we continue to kiss - your fingers caressing my breasts as I stand a little wider giving Missy a little more room to explore me
 
gently stroking your semi-hard length as we continue to kiss - your fingers caressing my breasts as I stand a little wider giving Missy a little more room to explore me

reaching my hand up...to touch her already puffy and engorged pussy lips.....they are so inviting...I want to suk them into my mouth...but tease her a little firt.witholding her pleasure
 
gently stroking your semi-hard length as we continue to kiss - your fingers caressing my breasts as I stand a little wider giving Missy a little more room to explore me

As you feel my length increase, your stroking begins to speed up...your knees buckle from touchy's tender attentions on your lower regions
 
My Pet has told me how much she wants Katie.
Indulge in her my Pet.
I'll take you soon.
 
As you feel my length increase, your stroking begins to speed up...your knees buckle from touchy's tender attentions on your lower regions

Removing my lips from Katie's mouth, I lift her blouse and begin kissing her nipples ever so slightly...running my tongue around her nipples.
 
My Pet has told me how much she wants Katie.
Indulge in her my Pet.
I'll take you soon.

mmm..I can see that master is pleased with my ministrations on Katie...his cock is rock hard and seeing the look on his face while I reach my tongue out to lick at Katies cunt makes my pussy twinge
 
mmmm - oh that feels so good puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stroking the long hard length now, running my fingers over the slippery head, my fingers grazing your skin from the tip to your heavy balls, shivering with pleasure as I enjoy Missys ministrations
 
My Bitch Katie is leaking juice all over Pets face and fingers. She needs a good fucking BT.
 
mmmm - oh that feels so good puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stroking the long hard length now, running my fingers over the slippery head, my fingers grazing your skin from the tip to your heavy balls, shivering with pleasure as I enjoy Missys ministrations

I leave Katies stoking to satisfy mu curiosity about missy's pussy. I kneel beneath her, and begin massaging her. Her scent is drving me wild.
 
My Bitch Katie is leaking juice all over Pets face and fingers. She needs a good fucking BT.

Im thirsty for katies nectar...licking my lips. I raise my mouth to her pussy.....sucking in those fat lips.....mouthing hungrily...my hands on her sweet ass
 
I leave Katies stoking to satisfy mu curiosity about missy's pussy. I kneel beneath her, and begin massaging her. Her scent is drving me wild.

Katie's moans fill the room...as i assault missy's pussy with my mouth, Katie wobbles over to my fully erect cock
 
Katie's moans fill the room...as i assault missy's pussy with my mouth, Katie wobbles over to my fully erect cock

Missy bears down and begins grinding her dripping pussy over my hungry mouth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top