Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*slides my fingers up the sides of Katie's body, feeling softly all around you and then lifting your shirt up and off of your head quickly and cupping both your breasts*
 
*kneading your breats in my hands, pinching your nipples in my palms as i bring my lips down on the side of your neck and bite the skin tightly*

Hello Katie...
 
*closing just my fingers and thumbs on your nipples and pinching them firmly before giving each slight little twists* Maybe I'll take it off in a moment...but *looks down at your pants* I have more important things in mind that should be off of you... *my hands quickly slide down the sides of your body, pushing your pants suddenly down, letting them bunch at your ankles*
 
*still pinching your nipple with one hand, the other pulls back and I give your ass a firm spank* Can you blame me? :devil:
 
I love a hot horny mummy *crashes my hand down on your ass hard again* Have I mentioned that you make me wish I was your neighbor so I could invite you over any time and we can both take turns fucking each other silly?

*slides my hand down between your legs, grazing my fingers against your hot pussy, just teasing the edges of your lips before slightly dipping my fingers in*
 
mmm - the mum next door - giggles

oooopppsss - yelping again as you connect with my bare cheek

mmmm - I'm getting quite wet - feel me - you know you want to feel how wet I am

i hope you are getting really hard baby - could do with you inside me now ...
 
I love it when you don't like to waste time.

*I put my hand on your back, bending you at the waist, your pants still pooled at your ankles* Arch your back baby... *I slide two fingers from one hand into your pussy, feeling your wettness coat my hand, and one finger from my other hand into your ass, feeling you stretching*
 
I'm finally home from work. I'm about to pass out. I feel the need to masturbate, but I just don't think I have the energy required to do so. Could you help me?
 
mmm - wet enough hun - oooohhhhhhh naughty - still a bit tight - mmm- slowly - slowly mmmmmmmm - yess
 
*Sits on the edge of a chair nearby, leaning forward.* Want me to keep her mouth busy?
 
*Walks up and answers Katie with a kiss. I press our lips tightly together and push my tongue between hers.*
 
If she's up for it mrah, why don't you keep HER mouth busy.

*slowly but not too slowly working my finger in and out of Katie's ass as i slide my fingers out and just quickly move my hard cock all the way in. Pounding straight into you and I hold myself there. I start rolling my hips left and right, feeling my cock move all around inside of your pussy, hitting all inside of your walls, touching as much of you as I can*
 
*I keep kissing Kaite and our tongues duel. My hands cup her breasts, weighing the beautiful orbs. I wiggle my bare ass at the other guys in the room.*
 
And I can't help but take the bait, sticking my tounge between her cheeks and softly liking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top