Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't expect Tyy to ram into me so rough. I let out a grunt of pain, then a sigh of pleasure. I begin to twist SMs nipple.
 
*I arch my back until my clit is pressed against Katie's mouth and grind it against her lips.* Uhhhnnn...yes! *I squeal as my ass is forcefully filled.*
 
grinding on Benders rock hard sex as he thrusts deeper and harder, Ty's sex is now dripping juice directly into my eager mouth and I lick and lap her tender flesh - my tongue and lips flicking and sucking her tender button as I enjoy watching X slide in and out of her tightness - mmm - looking forward to licking her all clean later ;)
 
I feel I'm just about there, then before I know it my load burst in Tyys cute little ass. The cum starts dripping out of her exit. I look to the ladies and point to my dick.

"which one of you wants to lick off the messy scraps?"
 
*I quiver and nod* Katie gets my ass. *The feeling is starting to knot up in my belly and I hump against kaite and back against mrah harder, taking more of him each time. I start to squeeze my ass each time he burys himself in my ass, eager for him to make a mess for Katie to clean up.*
 
Ty continues to grind her sex against my hungry sticky mouth, X's throbbing sex is then pushed between Ty's cheeks and slips into my mouth - tasting the yummy hot cream - mmm - I'm sure Ty will make sure I get a lot more
 
*i pull Katie's legs up over my shoulders and bend your body forward so I can slide out of her pussy and then sharply thrust into her ass, then I slide it out and go right back into her pussy. Filling her up deep and hard, ramming in as fast as I can, I switch back and forth, pumping her pussy and then her ass, locing how hot and tight they both are but feel completely different*
 
*I fall over on the bed, laying on my belly with my rump hiked up in the air.* Help yourself sweetie.
 
mmm


huh

you

will

ohhhgodd

have

to

oh goood Bender -

you

willl

have

Ty straddles me again and bends over her tongue touching my hot sex as Bender takes each hole - Ty's cute butt dripping with cream as I suck and lick her - my finger dipping in and sliding out
 
I notice some cream remaining atop my penis, so I wipe it off onto my finger and look at Katie

"I believe this is yours.":

I stick my finger in her mouth.
 
He that good honey? *I quiver as she licks my pussy and starts to suck the fresh cream off me*
 
*hearing Katie moan and groan, not even able to finish a sentence, drives me harder and turns me on more and I pump inside of both her holes faster and harder and deeper*
 
TY's pleasuring of my wetness and Bender's tireless thrusting is taking me sooooo close - building and building, trying to hold off as long as possible - savouring Ty's yummy sex and anus - moaning into Ty as I get closer and closer

oh yes - mmm - yess - harder harder fuck my arse Bender - stay in there and fuck my arse TY - slip your fingers into me - oh yesss - oh goddd - yess - fuck me -
 
*I 69 with Katie, eating her pussy and rubbing her clit quickly as her ass is taken by Bender. My ass gets taken as well and I shiver in excitement as his first load slicks his second fucking.*
 
As I continue fucking Tyy in the ass, I press my stomach against her back and start kissing her neck. My mouth finds its way to Katies inner thighs.
 
*I slam into Katie's ass hard, just slamfucking it deep, pounding inside of her, wanting to make her scream - in pain, pleasure, I don't care, I just want to hear it. As my cock repeatedly fills her tight little ass, I can feel my balls slap against Ty's face as she licks and sucks on Katie's pussy*
 
*I slam into Katie's ass hard, just slamfucking it deep, pounding inside of her, wanting to make her scream - in pain, pleasure, I don't care, I just want to hear it. As my cock repeatedly fills her tight little ass, I can feel my balls slap against Ty's face as she licks and sucks on Katie's pussy*


BT walks in surpised that the party is in full swing. I survey the room, sniff the sweet smell of sex, and immeidately lock eyes on Katie getting well attended too.
 
BT walks in surpised that the party is in full swing. I survey the room, sniff the sweet smell of sex, and immeidately lock eyes on Katie getting well attended too.

I pause for a minute, looking for somewhere to fit in. Katie's eyes welcome me, so I release my growing cock from my pants and walk over to where she is being pounded.
 
spinning out of control as wave after wave explodes over me - Bender keeps going and going as Ty grinds her sex down my throat - the pleasure running through me as both Ty and Bender take me over the edge again and again my screams of pleasure silenced by Ty's hot pussy
 
*When Katie screams into my pussy I cum as well, my tight ass clenching around mraf's cock, pulling ti deep and milking it for all I'm worth. I latch onto Katie's clit and pull at it.*
 
*feeling Katie's ass start to squeeze and contract on my cock as she cums, makes my slam in harder and pound right through her squeezing ass. *My cock rapidly slamming in and out of her and I can start to feel my balls tighten, but I hold back, making sure there will still be plenty of time before this slut makes me cum. I can feel Ty's breath hitting my waist and cock as she buries her tongue deep into Katie*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top