Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I moan happily into Katie's mouth as mrah starts to tongue me.*
 
Feeling Bender sliding out and taking my hands - pushing me gently back on to the bed, Ty sliding gently beside me our kiss continuing as Bender spreads me wide and enters me - Ty's fingers stroking me as we continue to kiss - her lover settling in behind her
 
*I pull the blindfold off of Katie so I can see her eyes roll back when she cums later and guide both her and Ty over to the bed. I lay on my back* Katie, lay on your back, Ty, sit on her face... *I slide my cock deep and hard into Katie, immediately pounding her hard as I lean forward and start to kiss Ty*
 
*With Bender fucking Kaite I take the opportunity and get on my knees. I straddle Katie's face looking back at Bender and pressy my pussy onto Katie's mouth. Giving bender enough room behind me to work.*
 
*I twist back to kiss mrah and grin* Come on big boy, Kaite's eating my pussy, make my day and fuck my ass.
 
mmm - heaven

I look up at you as I begin to taste you, your fingers caressing me as I start to explore your wetness, my fingers gently opening you, my tongue eager to lick to pleasure to love you - sensing your arousal as you gently rock back and forth - gently rubbing against me
 
*making Katie's body rock and bounce forward and back, making her lips and tongue graze against Ty's pussy in that perfect way as i start groaning, pumping into Katie's hot pussy*
 
*My head rolls back as Katie's face is rubbed against my pussy, her beautiful lips starting to explore and pleasure mine. I moan as mrah starts to prod my ass and I push back.* Ohh... no fair teasing.
 
mmm Ty's fingers caressing my nipples and swollen clit - rubbing the swelling button as I suck gently on hers - tasting her - teasing her with my tongue - Benders thrusts now harder slamming deep into me - his body hot to watch as I sense something hot sliding up and down Ty's crack
 
*I pull and tug on Katie's nipples. Twisting them as we both get fucked. * Reaaallly bad. Come on, my ass is tight and sweet. Even better than my pussy.
 
*I giggle* If you don't mind the cock in it. *I hiss as I'm penetrated. I relax my ass a bit to make it easier but still keep it a vice.* Just wait till you start to fuck it.
 
mmm - tongue fucking Ty now as I start to lose control, her fingers rubbing harder and faster my sensitive clit as she pulls on my nipples with the other, Benders strong hands hold me completely open as he continues to slam my hungry sex - his thick sex - slipping deliciously in and out - ohhh gooodddd yesss - fuck me baby - fuck me harder - harder - ohh yessss
 
*i grab Katie's hips and pull them back on me tight with every hard thrust so I can ram deeper into her pussy*
 
I start to rock back in forth. This is definatly going to hurt, but it's worth every second. As I work my magic on Tyys ass, I grab a feel for one of Slave Masters breast
 
*I move my hand from Katie's tit to her clit to let mrah grab her. I start to rock back harder against mrah, forcing his cock deeper into my tight ass. I pressy my pussy harder onto katie's face.*
 
I yield to Slave, she's soooo hot.

Sit back and jack my cock waiting for my turn.
 
*moaning deep and hard over Katie as I slide my thumb down over her clit, flicking it hard, still pulling on her hip, fucking and slamming into her pussy relentlessly*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top