RossieOregon
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2015
- Posts
- 45,460
Just this one. That's why I try to live it to the fullest.
Yeah, that's why he loves eddies.
How many coolers do you own?
Only one cooler.
How many kayaks do you have?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just this one. That's why I try to live it to the fullest.
Yeah, that's why he loves eddies.
How many coolers do you own?
Only one cooler.
How many kayaks do you have?
0
How many phones do you have?
3
How many friends have you told that you masturbate?

In RL I'd say at least 6
How many pets do you have??
L![]()
Only one standard poodle.
How many containers of ice cream do you have in your freezer?

3
How many aunts & uncles do you have??
L![]()
Only one distant aunt and uncle left
HM friends of your SO flirt with you openly?
Just one, he's a dirty old man who likes to kiss my neck
HM of your SO's friends have you gotten physical with?
None
HM of your SO's friends gifted you toys for Christmas?
Zero (are they even a real thing rather a term constructed by the media to sound scary?)
How many bumper stickers do you have?
no bumper to stick them on...
How many RC toys (cars/boats/ drones) do you have?

None
How many bathrooms in your home??
L![]()
Um...lol. 5.
How many times have you left the country in which you reside?
At least 4 possibly more, my memory's not too great.
How many hair products do you use regularly?
2. Paul Mitchell Silk and Alfaparf anti-frizz.
How many electric hair tools do you own?
Just a hair dryer. I'm a simple girl!
How many times a week do you wash your hair?

Oh wow! I wish! I own at least 10.
Three to four. Dry shampoo is my friend, which I forgot to post above! Not Your Mothers is the best.
How many times do you shave a week? You pick the body part.![]()
Every other day so probably four. That's my face. The rest is "as needed"
How many DVDs do you own?
Oh wow! I wish! I own at least 10.
Three to four. Dry shampoo is my friend, which I forgot to post above! Not Your Mothers is the best.
How many times do you shave a week? You pick the body part.![]()
BWAHAHAHAHA shave?! I'm still wearing my winter coat! Oh and that dry shampoo is the BOMB!!
How many minutes does it take you to get ready for a night out?
About an hour and a half. The added half is for taming my beastly hair.
How many drinks before you're stuttering?
At least 8. I have a steel liver.
How many times have you turned down an offered drink at a bar?
Every single time. I don't drink.
How many times have you left the bar with someone who has bought you a drink?