How to, get started

Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Posts
20
I'm already a writer, already a big fan here. Idk, i just feel like I'm out of time. Should i keep tryinf to do this? False started a couple of times, but i feel like the only way I'll start meeting people at this point is by being more active here.

Should i try? Like really try to wrote shit here? My intention is to practice my cract and have people to talk to. Is that unreasonable? Maybe i just need some encouragement. I just dont want to come off as desperate.
 
I write stories to turn myself on more than to turn anybody else on. If I succeed, I'll post the stories. That's all there is to it. And don't worry about the ratings. If you please yourself, you'll probably end up pleasing a few other people, and that's all that counts. Try to please everybody and you'll end up pleasing nobody.
 
I am new here, do replies to forum posts or putting one in the personals forum work best? I’ve read some in the personals section and in some cases it seems they are counter productive?
 
I am new here, do replies to forum posts or putting one in the personals forum work best? I’ve read some in the personals section and in some cases it seems they are counter productive?

Getting to know people in the forums has worked best, imo. I’m not sure how many have had success in the Personals. Women do have an easier time with that because this place is a bit of a sausage fest.

Welcome to Lit :)
 
Back
Top