how's things in your World

Rainy Wknd again:(
Good Morning Fran:kiss::heart::kiss: so did you have a chance to start on your Tan;):D -have a great Day & a terrific Week muahhhhhhh
yes started on my tan ling:) but we had several heavy thunderstorms in between:( and now the mosquitos wont leave me alone :(
 
Looks like we got a little reprieve from the Rain;)-it might even get nice enough to Barbeque:)
Good Morning {{{{{{{{sexy Fran}}}}}:kiss::kiss::rose:
wishing you an exciting & fun Wknd Babe :rose:
reprieve is right p j that damn weather spoiling the kids as well as my fun:(
 
yes started on my tan ling:) but we had several heavy thunderstorms in between:( and now the mosquitos wont leave me alone :(
Yes those Skeeters starting to be pesky Fran:(
dont know how well Suntanlotion & Bugspray mix ~ have a fun Week Sweetie :kiss::kiss:
 
Well I woke up to the sunrise with the most beautiful rainbow over seeing it, the unicorn flew past my window and said "good morning sir"

Breakfast time I walked down to the pure orange river and sat on the bank where I pulled a warm croissant from one of the croissant trees, it was delicious.

I then spent the next 3 hours playing the waterfall with Claudia cardinale, Rita Hayworth, and Marilyn Monroe while frank Sinatra sang unforgettable from the waters edge.

It was now dinner time so I headed up to KFC world where the man sized pieces of fried chicken were showering in KFC gravy while dancing

It was now time to lay down in the garden while Morgan freeman read me a story.

For the night time, I dressed in an all red silk tux and headed out to tequila bay where I sat with Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha, we had drinks, smoked some j's and had some magic mushrooms

The evenings entertainment arrived for us, tonight it was the pussycat dolls naked and we had fun all night long.

So yes things are good in my world ;)
 
Hot & muggy here :eek: hows things where you are?;)
yes, the same here of course:eek:
Good Morning "sexy Ling" and you too "sexy Fran" leaving lots hugs,smooches & :kiss:ssssss for both of you & wishing you a terrific & exciting Wknd:)
 
Yes those Skeeters starting to be pesky Fran:(
dont know how well Suntanlotion & Bugspray mix ~ have a fun Week Sweetie :kiss::kiss:
yeah i tried it, it works pretty good ling:D but it would be better if i had someone do it:D :kiss::kiss:
 
Well I woke up to the sunrise with the most beautiful rainbow over seeing it, the unicorn flew past my window and said "good morning sir"

Breakfast time I walked down to the pure orange river and sat on the bank where I pulled a warm croissant from one of the croissant trees, it was delicious.

I then spent the next 3 hours playing the waterfall with Claudia cardinale, Rita Hayworth, and Marilyn Monroe while frank Sinatra sang unforgettable from the waters edge.

It was now dinner time so I headed up to KFC world where the man sized pieces of fried chicken were showering in KFC gravy while dancing

It was now time to lay down in the garden while Morgan freeman read me a story.

For the night time, I dressed in an all red silk tux and headed out to tequila bay where I sat with Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha, we had drinks, smoked some j's and had some magic mushrooms

The evenings entertainment arrived for us, tonight it was the pussycat dolls naked and we had fun all night long.

So yes things are good in my world ;)
wow, you sure got some vivid dreams :D
here its gonna be another hot day and i will be laying outside for a while working on my tan and reading 50 shades of grey:D
 
wow, you sure got some vivid dreams :D
here its gonna be another hot day and i will be laying outside for a while working on my tan and reading 50 shades of grey:D

I wish I could be doing that (without the 50 shades)

It's grey and cold here as per usual :(
 
I wish I could be doing that (without the 50 shades)

It's grey and cold here as per usual :(
then perhaps you should get out of the big city now and then;) i know sky scrapers wouldnt be for me :( it might be ok to visit, but not live there!
 
Its back to Work after a long Wknd :(
Good Morning "Fran Sweetie Pie" hugs,smooches,licks and wet juicy :kiss::kiss::kiss::D
 
Hot & humid here:eek: -streaks through waves Hi & blows :kiss::kiss::kiss:sssss your way Fran:D
 
Things are good for me today, it's warm outside and I've got nothing to do although I may buy a bike today

Also yesterday when I walked the shop I thought a leopard was in a tree growling at me

Strange because leopards don't exist where I am :eek:
 
Things are good for me today, it's warm outside and I've got nothing to do although I may buy a bike today

Also yesterday when I walked the shop I thought a leopard was in a tree growling at me

Strange because leopards don't exist where I am :eek:
mh, so did you end up buying a bike ? hope that leopard didnt stalk you all day :eek:
 
Back
Top