I have NEVER (a drinking game)

slyc_willie said:
Does fingering count? *gulp*

I have never had sex in a ferris wheel (but it's a fantasy)

ferris wheel? heavy petting - yes, sex - no.

I have never shaved my pubes (but I might!)
 
I've never done a sex video.
Nope

I have never......... done any illegal drugs.
No

I've never participated in a sex act with four or more people at a time.
No

I have never had sex in a nightclub.
No

I have never had sex on a pool table.
No (but it is on my list of "to do before I die" :devil: )

I have never had sex in a restaurant. (You know, the old under-the-table routine?)
No

I have never had an orgasm with another person in the room.
**GULP x1000** :devil:

I have never had sex in a ferris wheel (but it's a fantasy)
No

I have never shaved my pubes (but I might!)
**GULP...GULP...GULP** (and He loooooooves it :nana: )

I have never played with a blow up doll. (or any blow up sex toy come to think of it) :D
 
Shit. <_<'




I've never done a sex video.
*drinks* Ugh. Jack Daniels is not my friend.

I have never......... done any illegal drugs.
*drinks* *licks salt* Weed, and I was young damnit >_>'

I've never participated in a sex act with four or more people at a time.
...This is a fucking witch hunt. *drinks*

I have never had sex in a nightclub.
Do bars count? <_<'

I have never had sex on a pool table.
*drinks* Fuck.

I have never had sex in a restaurant.
>_>' What's your definition of sex. God damnit nevermind. *Drinks* Fingering counts.

I have never had an orgasm with another person in the room.
*does several shots*

I have never had sex in a ferris wheel
>_> Oral for me. Fingers for her. *chug*

I have never shaved my pubes
*gets a little woozy but takes another shot* Itched for a week.

I have never played with a blow up doll.
A fleshlight doesn't blow up. So hah! No drin-*falls over and passes out*




lol... I have never PAID for sex >.>'
 
I have never been to Europe.

*gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *snort* *gulp*

I have never smoked tobacco.

*gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* Ahhhh, my drug of choice!! *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp*

Yup, made videos (*gulp*), cum when someone else not participating was in the room (*gulp*), did quite a variety of drugs decades ago (*gulp*), done a few threesomes (*gulp*)....

{loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong pause here while I try to think of something I haven't done that I want to....}

I've never had sex with someone I didn't even know the name of.... No, I've kinda done that, now that I think of it. (*gulp*)

Ah! I've never given a pearl necklace in public! And yes, that'd be fun.

Jeezus, it's hard thinking with so many drinks in me this early on a Friday!!
 
*wanders in... ut oh... tiptoes out before anyone sees her* Can't stay here, I'd be drinking all day!:devil:
 
The downside of living a longer life than most AH habitues, and rarely refusing a challenge to do something I haven't tried before is that I'd have to drink a lot because of the previous "nevers".

Trying to find something I've never done is more difficult but here are some claims that I have done:

Had heterosexual sex on a Naval Ship.

Been catapulted from an aircraft carrier.

Fired a gun on a battleship.

Free-dived to catch octopus and squid with my bare hands.

Trained to escape from a downed helicopter 60 feet underwater.

That list should provoke some non-drinking, and here's a never:

Never flirted with someone in Greek.

Og
 
Back
Top