I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now want spicy food. I'm running through a list of possible stops on the way home!
 
I have everything I want and need. To ask for more would be selfish of me.
 
I want.

To feel better,Not cough and hack,no sore throat to where I cannot swallow normally and to be comforted while I'm sick.
 
I want my knee to not hurt.

I want his face buried in between my thighs.

I want to be paid to take the pictures I like.

I want too much.
 
I want that pick me up, throw me around, push my hands above my head, and fuck me hard kind of sex today!
 
I want to date a girl who says "Jinkies!" and wears glasses and knee high socks. And she's gotta rock an orange turtleneck like nobody's business.
 
I want big butts and I can not lie. These other brothers can't deny when, a girl walks in with a kitty bitty waist and round thing on your face you get strung. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top