I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is definitely NOT wrong. And I'll start the line for guys willing to get it started....

-_- Who the fuck said anything about a line? Do I look like a amusement park ride? I think not. This is not the Lit county fair where everyone with a ticket gets a turn. I happen to be thinking about someone special I wound not mind spending some sexy time with. :p
 
-_- Who the fuck said anything about a line? Do I look like a amusement park ride? I think not. This is not the Lit county fair where everyone with a ticket gets a turn. I happen to be thinking about someone special I wound not mind spending some sexy time with. :p

Yes, you do...but I see the ride is down for the moment. I had high hopes though....;)
 
I want to wake up to spooning. Arms around me, breath in my hair, mouth on my neck, sweet, sexy words in my ear. One hand firmly caressing my breast, the other gently stroking my clit. His leg parting mine, entering slowly, taking my breath away. Patiently drawing me toward the edge, calling me, luring me. Taking deep satisfaction in my star-spangled release, and being there to catch me at the bottom.
 
To hear whispered words and the gentle touch of a soft female paw that lure me from this misty melancholy thats insnared me this morning.
 
I want... a slow burn.

Warm, strong hands running up my torso. Thumbs brushing my nipples, setting off explosions by remote in the depths of my womanhood. Hands running up my arms, fingers lacing mine over my head. Eyes drinking me in, holding my gaze, wordless persuasion that earns my allegiance. Deep, soul-melting kisses. The measured undulation of body against body. The white-hot passion and intensity of coals in a seaside bonfire that burn through the night, and heat coffee in the morning.
 
I want to wake up to spooning. Arms around me, breath in my hair, mouth on my neck, sweet, sexy words in my ear. One hand firmly caressing my breast, the other gently stroking my clit. His leg parting mine, entering slowly, taking my breath away. Patiently drawing me toward the edge, calling me, luring me. Taking deep satisfaction in my star-spangled release, and being there to catch me at the bottom.

Ummmm I was going to say I want a massage but I want this.... Damn:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top