I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new laptop....Even though I got this one working, it worries me about what it did.
 
I want a good nights sleep.

And an orgasm.

But the good nights sleep is winning over everything.
 
I want to go to Zaxby's. Just saw a commercial...now I'm salivating....

(I don't work there. I don't know anyone who does work there. I don't own their stock either. I don't know where the closest one is, although I suspect it's in another state. I just want their chicken. And a back rub. Not at Zaxby's, but here on the couch. OK. Delay that chicken until we completed that back rub. And I want the happy ending, too. What good is a massage without a happy ending? So, I guess I have stretched my wish list from back rub to full body massage. With the happy ending. Then we'll get the chicken. I'll be awfully hungry by then. That's an even happier ending. Although getting my hands on a great set of boobs would be pretty cool, too. OK. Let's delay the massage and the chicken and go straight to my hands squeezing a great set of boobs. And the happy ending. Can't forget that. Heck, it's my list. Then off we go for some chicken. Dang, I'm hungry...)
 
I want to go to Zaxby's. Just saw a commercial...now I'm salivating....

(I don't work there. I don't know anyone who does work there. I don't own their stock either. I don't know where the closest one is, although I suspect it's in another state. I just want their chicken. And a back rub. Not at Zaxby's, but here on the couch. OK. Delay that chicken until we completed that back rub. And I want the happy ending, too. What good is a massage without a happy ending? So, I guess I have stretched my wish list from back rub to full body massage. With the happy ending. Then we'll get the chicken. I'll be awfully hungry by then. That's an even happier ending. Although getting my hands on a great set of boobs would be pretty cool, too. OK. Let's delay the massage and the chicken and go straight to my hands squeezing a great set of boobs. And the happy ending. Can't forget that. Heck, it's my list. Then off we go for some chicken. Dang, I'm hungry...)

I want.......to re-read that post many times !!

I think what he meant to say is he wants tits and chix :)...oh and a backrub. Below the belt of course :eek:
 
I want.......to re-read that post many times !!

I think what he meant to say is he wants tits and chix :)...oh and a backrub. Below the belt of course :eek:

A back rub...below the belt....wowsers!

he he....

I think I want a SwtSassyNurse...
 
I want.......to re-read that post many times !!

I think what he meant to say is he wants tits and chix :)...oh and a backrub. Below the belt of course :eek:

I suppose it would be nice for someone to want to give me a backrub below the belt. But then nobody ever really has. Enjoy Engineer man. Enjoy.
 
I want the pizza that someone just walked by me with. It smells delicious. Someone may be about to be tackled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top