I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it would be nice for someone to want to give me a backrub below the belt. But then nobody ever really has. Enjoy Engineer man. Enjoy.

Hold on just a second - is there a massage therapist in the house?! I sense a growing need here.

Why can't science perfect a hands-thru-the-screen app? Why, science, WHY?!

Nevs, who gives a fuck about belts?!

Wait- *definitely gives a fuck about belts* :devil:

Back to the rubbing talk though... I want rubs. Purrrrr :cattail:

I'll pass on the chicken. I'll take the steak though.
 
I want the wisdom to know right from wrong, the courage to do the right thing and the discipline to see it through to the end.
 
I pictured you more as a Benz AMG kind of girl?

I want video of your first donut in a black Benz :D

Benz SLK350 Roaster convertible
Audi RS 5 Cabriolet convertible :)
Infiniti Q60 convertible

Online looking now. Want to buy a Chrysler 300C Pork??

L:rose:
 
Benz SLK350 Roaster convertible
Audi RS 5 Cabriolet convertible :)
Infiniti Q60 convertible

Online looking now. Want to buy a Chrysler 300C Pork??

L:rose:

Nope, just got done all my car buying & selling before the summer.

Now bike & boat shopping is never finished. :D
 
Nope, just got done all my car buying & selling before the summer.

Now bike & boat shopping is never finished. :D

Ron is pulling both our bikes off the road next month permanently so I'm wanting a used gsxr 750 for next year.

L:rose:
 
Ron is pulling both our bikes off the road next month permanently so I'm wanting a used gsxr 750 for next year.

L:rose:

Older or newer?
The K5 (04-05) is comfy for a crotch rocket.

But I get nostalgic over the older oil cooled perimeter framed Gixxers. Especially 7/11 Frankenbikes (1100 motor in a 750).

And I want a track bike for next year if I am still living in Ontario.
 
Oh, and another selling point on the Benz is that hubby will never ask to borrow your SLGay :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top