larryluvsu2
Virgin
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Posts
- 15
for some reason
i get horny when i see stairs; great just what i need, another fetish.
i get horny when i see stairs; great just what i need, another fetish.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hi, I'm ok.....rootsfan said:Hey now, no apologies necessary, sweetie. It's OK. I hope you feel better soon.![]()
![]()
Thank you, I'm ok, just incredibly tiredlittlebaldguy said:Just cheching on you HonWe are all here for you. Hope you are doing ok. Lots of hugs and kisses from all.
![]()
I text him straight away xdoppelbock22000 said:We've all done that my dear, then felt real bad. Talk to him when you can and tell him you were having a lousy day, we all have those too. He'll still love you, as we all do...hugs and kisses![]()
Thanks freddrtshare said:dear sweet lady,
please do not with guilty. I understand what life is like when you donot feel good. You are so lucky to have family and friends that care about you.
enjoy the jounrey
hugs
fred

*hugs* thank youlittlebaldguy said:Do not feel guilt!! I am sure he understands and is a s worried as the rest of us. If you need to talk come back as you know somebody will be here at some time. NO pics ,no bull shit! needed! sorry somebody will be here at some time![]()
![]()
It'll take a while to get through the whole thread!!DarkLordFett said:Hiya sweetheart. One of these days I'm gonna start working on getting through this whole thread. A lot of posts to go through though, hehe. Do hope you're feeling much improved over yesterday. As a couple of friends of mine always say: Have a positive day.
:gives a kiss on the forehead:
Goodnight from me, as I'm off to sleep.![]()
Glad to see you up and about. Hope you are feeling better 
I definitely need to sleepamflyer2005 said:Good morning, hun. How are you?
I hope today is a better day for you. Try to get some rest.
I'll talk to you soon.
Take care.![]()
![]()
*hugs*
Lol....softey1 said:going back to "Pics of me" does the same thing everytime somthing POPS up. SEXY
He he......could be worselarryluvsu2 said:i get horny when i see stairs; great just what i need, another fetish.

Afternoon, how are you? I'm okgoodtimematt said:afternoon -me-, hope all is ok, still looking a horny as ever![]()
![]()

I am nowhornyuk said:HI sexy,You having a good day?

Aww thanks, I'm totally exhausted.....think I need to restlittlebaldguy said:Good morningGlad to see you up and about. Hope you are feeling better
![]()

_me_ said:Do you like my halloween sig.......?![]()

Get your rest. Will come back later after work. Check out Misty when you get the chance--nothing really naughty mind you_me_ said:Aww thanks, I'm totally exhausted.....think I need to rest![]()

Thank youMCPW said:I'm so sorry you've been feeling bad over the last day or so, I wish there was something I could do to comfort you and take the blues away. I'm sure hubby doesn't blame you for anything - he's knows by now what's going down.
Hope you have a better day today, darling.![]()
Hope you have a good day xxHello.....I'm ok, I think I'm just exhaustedseasider said:Afternoon sexy- hope you're feeling better today![]()

You're too kind....doppelbock22000 said:Not much about you that I don't love my lady...Please get some rest...hugs and kisses![]()
_me_ said:Afternoon, how are you? I'm ok![]()

Naughty misty eh? I'm off to looklittlebaldguy said:Get your rest. Will come back later after work. Check out Misty when you get the chance--nothing really naughty mind you![]()

Aww.....what dogs have you got?goodtimematt said:I'm fine thanks, just taken the two muts out for there walk, now just looking at your very very sexy pictures![]()
![]()
That's good to hear. I hope you have a good afternoon and evening._me_ said:Hi, I'm ok.....![]()

*hugs* Thank yourootsfan said:That's good to hear. I hope you have a good afternoon and evening.![]()