I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the great pics :nana: i enjoy looking at them very much. hope you keep it up :nana:
 
hockeyboy22 said:
i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the great pics :nana: i enjoy looking at them very much. hope you keep it up :nana:
Aww....thanks very much, so pleased you like them :)
Aren't you supposed to be the one keeping it up? :D
 
_me_ said:
Aww.....what dogs have you got?
I'm still having problems with my index....about 200 pages aren't even in there :rolleyes:

I have a british bulldog and a staffordshire bull terrier, both about 2 years old now.

Well the pictures that are there, are getting the right reaction from me :devil:
 
goodtimematt said:
I have a british bulldog and a staffordshire bull terrier, both about 2 years old now.

Well the pictures that are there, are getting the right reaction from me :devil:
I bet they want a lot of exercise! :D
Thanks, hopefully the rest will be in very soon ;)
 
goodtimematt said:
Now something is straining against my jeans after seeing that picture :devil:
I think you should post a pic, so I can check ;)
 
sammy 2006 said:
Ahhhh sexy _me_ what did i miss this past couple of days?????
sammy
Nothing!!
Only me really down......don't even go there :rolleyes:
How are you?
 
dollarbill4u said:
as a guy id say you were smookin hot, and your breasts are great!
Thank you dollarbill. Glad you like my pics.......and what a compliment :D
 
_me_ said:
Nothing!!
Only me really down......don't even go there :rolleyes:
How are you?


deciding whether to get dressed today - started working really early - got loads done and then realised here i am at 2 -30 and still not dressed!!!

cheer you up any?
 
_me_ said:
I bet they want a lot of exercise! :D
Thanks, hopefully the rest will be in very soon ;)

One of them is, Kie the bulldog cannot have too much fun on the beach, as a) they are not allowed to swim due to putting to much strain on there heart. b) also problems breathing due to the shape of there face.

I do hope so. :devil:

I would post a picture, however photobucket will not allow it either, However it is wanting to be released :devil:
 
sammy 2006 said:
deciding whether to get dressed today - started working really early - got loads done and then realised here i am at 2 -30 and still not dressed!!!

cheer you up any?
lol.....you always cheer me up!
I wouldn't bother getting dressed, unless you have to :D
 
goodtimematt said:
One of them is, Kie the bulldog cannot have too much fun on the beach, as a) they are not allowed to swim due to putting to much strain on there heart. b) also problems breathing due to the shape of there face.

I do hope so. :devil:

I would post a picture, however photobucket will not allow it either, However it is wanting to be released :devil:
I'm working on sorting the index.... :)
You need to use pixcastle... ;)
I think you should release it......it's cruel keeping it locked away :catroar:
 
_me_ said:
lol.....you always cheer me up!
I wouldn't bother getting dressed, unless you have to :D

what you recon to me doing some pics???

that might cheer you up even more do you think???????

my toes are cold though!!!
 
_me_ said:
I'm working on sorting the index.... :)
You need to use pixcastle... ;)
I think you should release it......it's cruel keeping it locked away :catroar:

it needs to be stroked though, would you be willing to that :devil:
 
sammy 2006 said:
what you recon to me doing some pics???

that might cheer you up even more do you think???????

my toes are cold though!!!
Yay pics....that would be very nice!! :catroar:
Put a pair of socks on :rolleyes:
 
goodtimematt said:
sounds nice, same as me, but i like to tease something hot and moist :catroar: :devil:
You tease something hot & moist & I'll stroke something hard & hot :catroar:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top