_me_
Keeping it real.
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2006
- Posts
- 58,217
Well it's true......Chainzz said:I love when you say that !
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well it's true......Chainzz said:I love when you say that !
![]()

I want to believe you ,_me_ said:Well it's true......![]()
I love.......Chainzz said:I want to believe you ,
but this time , will you say it again ,
real slow ....![]()
![]()
pina` coladas ?_me_ said:I love.......
getting caught in the rain ?Chainzz said:pina` coladas ?
Yuk!!Chainzz said:pina` coladas ?

No.....Chainzz said:getting caught in the rain ?
...pussy licked?_me_ said:I love getting my........

_me_ said:I love getting my........
Well yeah, but that wasn't what I was typingMCPW said:...pussy licked?![]()

Chainzz said:hair pulled !
![]()
stop distracting me!!I have no one to take them.....boo hoosammy 2006 said:pictures taken?

....clothes off?_me_ said:I love getting my........

I volunteer! Just give me a couple of hours to get to you, darling!_me_ said:I have no one to take them.....boo hoo![]()
LolMCPW said:....clothes off?![]()

...sticky??_me_ said:I love getting my hands........
no......don't like sticky messes.....MCPW said:...sticky??![]()

Will you stop it!!Chainzz said:tied to the bed ?
![]()
_me_ said:I love getting my hands........
_me_ said:I love getting my hands........