I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
These are still from last night......the red marks on my arse are because I was sat on it too much :rolleyes:

oh my lady, a bit of massaging will take care of those red marks, hehe..hugs and kisses :rose:
 
_me_ said:
These are still from last night......the red marks on my arse are because I was sat on it too much :rolleyes:
Oooh, such a yummy bum. I'll just imagine the marks are from my hand. :p :kiss:
 
ahhhh me- didnt get chance to follow your thread last night - cos it was going at about a page every thirty minutes - so i thought that i would pay my cmpliments now
just caught up on the pics - loving them
 
Good Morning ((((((me)))))

had to stop by and take a peek...glad I did, what wonderful pics. You have marvelous legs :heart: and a fine arse. I will deffently be stopping back for more.
 
_me_ said:
mmm.... :kiss:
Morning, how are you?

I'm fine thank- had a busy morning- glad you're feeling better :kiss:


_me_ said:
I am well, thank you xx
No, I definitely don't want any more knickers in the garden!! :D

I'm still wondering what you'd been up to in the garden to have left them out there.... :devil: :D
 
_me_ said:
These are still from last night......the red marks on my arse are because I was sat on it too much :rolleyes:

Mmm, that's a lovely view- very spankable.... :devil:
 
doppelbock22000 said:
oh my lady, a bit of massaging will take care of those red marks, hehe..hugs and kisses :rose:
Lol.....I think I just need to get off it more!! :D
 
rootsfan said:
Oooh, such a yummy bum. I'll just imagine the marks are from my hand. :p :kiss:
You know what all this talk about spanking does to me!! :catroar:
 
sammy 2006 said:
ahhhh me- didnt get chance to follow your thread last night - cos it was going at about a page every thirty minutes - so i thought that i would pay my cmpliments now
just caught up on the pics - loving them
A man that can't keep up with me :D
Son is going out soon (when I take him) Not back until about 8......I can feel the need to take pics :kiss:
 
luvinoral2 said:
Good Morning ((((((me)))))

had to stop by and take a peek...glad I did, what wonderful pics. You have marvelous legs :heart: and a fine arse. I will deffently be stopping back for more.
Thank you....lovely compliments!! :kiss:
Yep, you need to stop back, I'm in the middle of sorting my index out :)
 
seasider said:
I'm fine thank- had a busy morning- glad you're feeling better :kiss:




I'm still wondering what you'd been up to in the garden to have left them out there.... :devil: :D
They fell off the washing line ;)
 
_me_ said:
Thank you....lovely compliments!! :kiss:
Yep, you need to stop back, I'm in the middle of sorting my index out :)

never fear my lady, i will be back often checking up on you, and hoping to get another glimpse of those fine legs :p
 
luvinoral2 said:
never fear my lady, i will be back often checking up on you, and hoping to get another glimpse of those fine legs :p
I'm going to take some pics now..... ;)
 
doppelbock22000 said:
Hmm, want to go for a walk? haha...hello beautiful, hope your day went well, hugs and kisses :rose:
:D
It's fab now.....son's gone out...... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top