_me_
Keeping it real.
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2006
- Posts
- 58,217
Aww.....MCPW said:It's a damned shame I can only dream about them!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aww.....MCPW said:It's a damned shame I can only dream about them!!

Not to worry, I have this very specific de-frosting technique I could use to help you!_me_ said:god that sounds painful!!
![]()
Naughty.......MCPW said:Well, if you change your mind, just pm them!

_me_ said:Right.....you need to stop now.....![]()
![]()

I can't help it! When I see your pictures and think of you, I'm just filled with naughty thoughts and scenarios!_me_ said:Naughty.......![]()
_me_ said:Aww....thank you, that's so nice!!![]()
You like all the drivel I post?![]()
Mmm.....I like men talking about my butt & my panties![]()

Whoops! Here come those thoughts again!!!!_me_ said:New pics![]()

mmm.....has it now.....seasider said:Spoilsport- just when I was having fun![]()
....actually the thought of spanking your lovely arse has quite an effect on me....![]()
doppelbock22000 said:hmm, lovely thought...hugs and kisses![]()

I'm interested.......think you'd better tell me moreMCPW said:I can't help it! When I see your pictures and think of you, I'm just filled with naughty thoughts and scenarios!

They are pink.....shiny.....you'll see them on here shortlydeliverer said:.....would you tell me something about the panties you have on right now...![]()
..um...that is if you have any on at all.....![]()
...I'll be thinking about your butt when I read your response.....![]()

hmm.....what kind of a club would that be?MCPW said:Whoops! Here come those thoughts again!!!!
I'd better go out and do what I've got to do down at the Club, it may calm me down a tad!
See you later, sweetheart!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I only showed my bloody leg.....you men!!robotic101 said:I WONT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE THE REST OF THE DAY NOW
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

You do!! Well they're hold ups.....the lazy womans stockingssammy 2006 said:I spy stockings!!!!!!

_me_ said:mmm.....has it now.....![]()

_me_ said:I only showed my bloody leg.....you men!!![]()
_me_ said:You do!! Well they're hold ups.....the lazy womans stockings![]()
What is it about stockings? I'm interestedseasider said:it's a stockinged leg though- and you know how we men are about a woman in stockings....![]()

_me_ said:What is it about stockings? I'm interested![]()
LMAOsammy 2006 said:it that if you get to see the flesh above them your a lucky boy!!!
