Macdaddy23
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2005
- Posts
- 51,930
I dreamed, just can't remember what!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
_me_ said:I'm going to take some pics now.....![]()

lol.....Macdaddy23 said:I dreamed, just can't remember what!
I have no son until 8....just taken 87 pics.......most of them will probably go in the bin......haven't looked at them all yet.....hornyuk said:Glad to hear it![]()
![]()
You come prepareddoppelbock22000 said:Neat, i have a camera, haha...hugs and kisses![]()
looking forward to seeing some of those_me_ said:I have no son until 8....just taken 87 pics.......most of them will probably go in the bin......haven't looked at them all yet.....![]()

_me_ said:You come prepared![]()

or your panties
You don't want to be leaving your knickers out on the line with the threat of frost about.............._me_ said:They fell off the washing line![]()
Just send them all to me!!!!!!!!!!!!_me_ said:I have no son until 8....just taken 87 pics.......most of them will probably go in the bin......haven't looked at them all yet.....![]()

_me_ said:Stop talking about spanking!! You've no idea what it does to me![]()
) and spanking that delicious arse has an effect on you does it....?

They aren't that good, IMO, there's 2 lots....hornyuk said:looking forward to seeing some of those![]()
![]()
He he.....doppelbock22000 said:Absolutely my lady, can't keep a lady waiting, haha. hugs and kisses![]()

Aww....thank you, that's so nice!!deliverer said:hey _me_![]()
..I've really gotten to like you over the last few weeks...![]()
..and I just wanted to drop in and say hey...![]()
..and finally leave you a post where I dont' talk about your buttor your panties
![]()
..oops..oh well...I guess this one doesn't count either then....![]()

_me_ said:They aren't that good, IMO, there's 2 lots....![]()
MCPW said:You don't want to be leaving your knickers out on the line with the threat of frost about..............
................you'll get chapped lips!!!![]()
Hope you're having a great day!

Lol......there may be a face pic posted..... I don't know yetMCPW said:Just send them all to me!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
They did!!seasider said:I'll believe you.....![]()

It's a damned shame I can only dream about them!!_me_ said:Mmm.....I like men talking about my butt & my panties![]()
Right.....you need to stop now.....seasider said:So me talking about putting you over my knee, lifting your skirt, pulling your knickers down (always assuming you're wearing any and haven't left them in the garden...) and spanking that delicious arse has an effect on you does it....?
Hmm, very interesting.....![]()
![]()

Well, if you change your mind, just pm them!_me_ said:Lol......there may be a face pic posted..... I don't know yet![]()
Yeah....It'll be very funnysammy 2006 said:sittiing patiently for the evenings fun to commence!!!!