drtshare
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2003
- Posts
- 20,070
_me_ said:OMG......Have you sorted it???
I love you soooo much!!!!![]()
![]()
dear still working on it ... found one so far but this more
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
_me_ said:OMG......Have you sorted it???
I love you soooo much!!!!![]()
![]()
Thank youdrtshare said:dear still working on it ... found one so far but this more

_me_ said:Thanks SheraQueen, that means so much![]()

_me_ said:

_me_ said:I was having so much fun here.....
Thank you....too kind!!doppelbock22000 said:Very nice boots but the lady wearing them is awesome, thank you again, love this series. hugs and kisses![]()

Me too!! Had to sort myself out......dirtyharry1981 said:Oh yes, I'd love to have been between those boots on Tuesday!

doppelbock22000 said:thru page 301 post 7525

Tell me more!_me_ said:Me too!! Had to sort myself out......![]()
mmm....not on the board!!dirtyharry1981 said:Tell me more!
He he.....you naughty girl!!mistyrydher said:*raises hand* I am...I am...pick me!!
I love it!!!!
![]()

Shera, I thought you were always naughtySheraQueen said:I want to be naughty as well!![]()

am here my lady, but sure wish I were elsewhere..very lovely hugs and kisses_me_ said:Anybody there?![]()

mistyrydher said:*raises hand* I am...I am...pick me!!
I love it!!!!
![]()

_me_ said:Anybody there?![]()
He he.....you can't......you'll have to just look....doppelbock22000 said:am here my lady, but sure wish I were elsewhere..very lovely hugs and kisses![]()

_me_ said:He he.....you naughty girl!!![]()
