I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
No, pics will not be taken while i'm doing the housework :D
Glad you like the new pics :kiss:

We had an odd conversation at work about housework a while ago- someone claimed that a survey had found that some percentage of British women like to do their housework in the nude....No-one could find this mythical survey though- closest thing we found was this newspaper story from a year or two back:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=351654&in_page_id=1879

Strangely enough, no-one in our (largely-female) office admitted to ever having done this- I don't suppose.....? :D
 
Sammy.........

....throws hat into the thread,...... as it seems so long since he was here!!!!!
 
MMmmmm

Very enticing new set _me_. So very sexy. Would you like an extra pair of hands? Maybe even a "special member" to help out? :devil:

:kiss:x12
:rose:x24
:heart:x infinity
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
your welome sweetie((((((((( :kiss: ))))))))))))))))..((((((((((((_me_))))))))))
:cathappy:
littlebaldguy said:
Are we looking for something :devil: Love the pics my dear :kiss:
Well....there's a pic I'm posting later which is fab!!! Really good :D
satinpantyad said:
Wow.....love those first three panty shots.....you've awoken the sleeping giant......
mmm....it's a giant is it? :catroar:
seasider said:
We had an odd conversation at work about housework a while ago- someone claimed that a survey had found that some percentage of British women like to do their housework in the nude....No-one could find this mythical survey though- closest thing we found was this newspaper story from a year or two back:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=351654&in_page_id=1879

Strangely enough, no-one in our (largely-female) office admitted to ever having done this- I don't suppose.....? :D
He he.....I feel the cold too much to be partaking in that!! :D
 
seasider said:
now that's an utterly delicious view..... ;)
mmm.....pleased you think so :kiss:
sammy 2006 said:
....throws hat into the thread,...... as it seems so long since he was here!!!!!
It is so long since you were here......*sob* :heart:
hotidahoan said:
No need to be scared. You have a very beautiful body, and the pics were excellent.
Thank you!!! Pleased you like my thread :)
 
doppelbock22000 said:
very lovely my lady, hugs and kisses :rose:
mmm *hugs*
DarkLordFett said:
Very enticing new set _me_. So very sexy. Would you like an extra pair of hands? Maybe even a "special member" to help out? :devil:

:kiss:x12
:rose:x24
:heart:x infinity
Aww....thanks, glad you like my piccies :)
 
_me_ said:


{{{{{{_me_}}}}}} I just love giving hugs to pretty ladies. OMG with sexy legs.. boots & stocking..be still my heart. You just drive this old borg crazy getting to watch you undress.. WOW ... what dreams you cause...

hugs :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

fred
 
Wow! This latest set of pics is fantastic, _me_! I came home from work exhausted, cleared down my e-mails then logged on here, going straight to your thread...............

..............I haven't half perked up since seeing your gorgeous body again!

You're really very, very sexy!
 
_me_ said:
:cathappy:

Well....there's a pic I'm posting later which is fab!!! Really good :D

Can't wait to see that one- if you think it's fab, then it must be a good one... :kiss:

_me_ said:
He he.....I feel the cold too much to be partaking in that!! :D

So there's definitely no chance of nude housework pics then.....:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top