I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drtshare said:
{{{{{{_me_}}}}}} I just love giving hugs to pretty ladies. OMG with sexy legs.. boots & stocking..be still my heart. You just drive this old borg crazy getting to watch you undress.. WOW ... what dreams you cause...

hugs :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

fred
He he....thank you!!
I like causing dreams :kiss:
 
MCPW said:
Wow! This latest set of pics is fantastic, _me_! I came home from work exhausted, cleared down my e-mails then logged on here, going straight to your thread...............

..............I haven't half perked up since seeing your gorgeous body again!

You're really very, very sexy!
I'd like to see you perking up!! :D
Thank you :kiss:
 
_me_ said:

I know you said you thought they were boring, but I do like this set....they do make you look deliciously naughty- as if you were really enjoying taking them..... ;)
 
Last edited:
seasider said:
Can't wait to see that one- if you think it's fab, then it must be a good one... :kiss:



So there's definitely no chance of nude housework pics then.....:D
I think it's good....my sense of humour!!!
No change of nude housework.....*Brrrrr* :p
 
seasider said:
I know you said you thought they were boring, but I do like this set....they do make you look deliciously naughty- as if you were really enjoying taking them..... ;)
I took them quickly, like all my pics.....87 in 30 mins.....not bad :D
But I did enjoy taking them.......the next lot even more so!!!
I probably won't post those until tomorrow!! :D
 
_me_ said:
I took them quickly, like all my pics.....87 in 30 mins.....not bad :D
But I did enjoy taking them.......the next lot even more so!!!
I probably won't post those until tomorrow!! :D

I can't wait.... :devil:
 
Mmmm! Very very nice!
And if there's one thing sexier than seeing a girl fingering her pussy, its seeing her finger her pussy with a wedding ring on - makes it all the more sexy for some reason!
 
dirtyharry1981 said:
Mmmm! Very very nice!
And if there's one thing sexier than seeing a girl fingering her pussy, its seeing her finger her pussy with a wedding ring on - makes it all the more sexy for some reason!
Really?? Moe attractive eh.....knowing a girl is married? :D
Glad you like :kiss:
*EDIT* Just looked at your pics, very hot.....you should post more..... ;)
 
Last edited:
_me_ said:
He he......I may post a taster tonight!! ;)

I'll look forward to it- sadly I've got to go out tonight, but I should be back fairly early- hope to chat to you later.... :kiss:
 
seasider said:
I'll look forward to it- sadly I've got to go out tonight, but I should be back fairly early- hope to chat to you later.... :kiss:
I hope so too.....have fun :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top