im so excited

alwaysawake said:
Still getting excited after all that time together, Jenny? ;) :D You two are so adorable!

http://www.froggifts.com/lovefrogs/AMromanticCoupleA.jpg

Yes, AA, we do make an adorable pair!:D

After waiting so long in life to find THE ONE to love, every day brings some sort of excitement! Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always loving.

Took me almost a half century, but I'm so excited that we found each other!:heart:
 
Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen,
Tonight we'll put all other things aside.
Give in this time and show me some affection,
We're going for those pleasures in the night.

I want to love you, feel you,
Wrap myself around you.
I want to squeeze you, please you,
I just can't get enough,
And if you move real slow,
I'll let it go.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you, want you.

We shouldn't even think about tomorrow,
Sweet memories will last a long long time.
We'll have a good time baby don't you worry,
And if we're still playing around boy that's just fine.

Let's get excited,
And we just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you, want you.
 
Now THERE'S a couple who Know what TRUE LOVE is all about ...so happy for you Both:rose: :heart: :kiss:
 
352!!!

METS 8, GIANTS 2

With two outs in the bottom of the first inning, Mike Piazza hit a towering blast to right-center field that bounced off the lower part of the scoreboard. It was the 352nd home run of his career as a catcher, breaking Carlton Fisk's record for the position. The ball landed near the Mets' bullpen, where so many of Piazza's homers have found their resting place.

He had plenty of time to relish it. After a 1-hour-19-minute rain delay after the fifth inning, the Mets scored six runs with two outs in the eighth and won their third game in a row for the first time this season, 8-2.

When he finished rounding the bases, accompanied by a highlight video and the theme song from "Chariots of Fire," Piazza tapped his chest and pointed to the sky, a ritual popularized by Bonds. Teammates swarmed him in the dugout and fans rose in the stands. After a few moments, Piazza emerged, tipped his helmet and waved.

"I'm really excited and really proud," Piazza said, thumbing the ball in his right hand. "I'm blessed. I've lived a dream. Everything from here on in is icing."

When the ball cleared the fence, Piazza joked to Manager Art Howe: "Get me to first base. I'm tired of catching." They laughed, but there was a degree of seriousness in Piazza's tone. Now that he has the record as a catcher, Piazza may get more time at first base.

:nana:


I'm also excited that today is THURSDAY!!:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day, Toni

tonitits said:
Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Have your "babies" got anything planned for you for Mother's Day? lol.

(((((((((((Jenny and Oman)))))))))

I'm afriad our "baby" isn't ready to take his "mommy" out yet!

Money is very low this weekend too. However, looking forward to sharing time with our little one this weekend (I'm sure "kitty" will come up with a few surprises!).:D

http://www.purr-fections.com/images/animsam.gif

:heart:
 
Re: Happy Mother's Day, Toni

JennyOmanHill said:
I'm afriad our "baby" isn't ready to take his "mommy" out yet!

Money is very low this weekend too. However, looking forward to sharing time with our little one this weekend (I'm sure "kitty" will come up with a few surprises!).:D

http://www.purr-fections.com/images/animsam.gif

:heart:

I definitely hear you on the low money situation! I am in the same boat! Oh well, we will just have to make do with the small pleasures of life won't we?
 
This old man, he played one
He played knick-knack on my thumb
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played two
He played knick-knack on my shoe
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played three
He played knick-knack on my knee
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played four
He played knick-knack on my door
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played five
He played knick-knack on my hive
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played six
He played knick-knack on my sticks
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played seven
He played knick-knack up in heaven
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played eight
He played knick-knack on my gate
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played nine
He played knick-knack on my spine
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played ten
He played knick-knack once again
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home
 
omahaman2 said:
This old man, he played one
He played knick-knack on my thumb
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played two
He played knick-knack on my shoe
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played three
He played knick-knack on my knee
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played four
He played knick-knack on my door
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played five
He played knick-knack on my hive
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played six
He played knick-knack on my sticks
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played seven
He played knick-knack up in heaven
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played eight
He played knick-knack on my gate
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played nine
He played knick-knack on my spine
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

This old man, he played ten
He played knick-knack once again
Knick-knack paddywhack, give your dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

Oman who is the old man???
 
omahaman2 said:
A VERY VERY LONG STORY
It is a reference to something that happened between jenny and I yesterday.


Oh I see. Hope ya'll had a great weekend! :kiss: ((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))
 
Back
Top