im so excited

SecretScribe said:
As I look thru this thread
there's a feeling I can't shed
It's a recent Jenny-fest
as she pines for Oman-best ...
...
here's hoping he is soon in her bed ...

;)

Thank you, SS!:rose:

Does it show that I miss him?;)
 
Jenny 1 wk down, how are you doing? I know you miss him, but are you ok? Are you staying busy? Take care sweetie. It will be here before you know it.

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))):rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Friday

tonitits said:
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/friend_thoughts/1029-012-21-1017.gif

Have a great weekend! Hugs

(((((((((((Jenny)))))))))))))

HUGSSSSSSS back, Toni, and I hope you have a good weekend too!:rose:

Even though it's Friday, I'm not feeling too excited!:eek:

Oman... wish you were heading home, but you know I'll be here when you do!

My "boo boo" eye is still sore, but I don't think it's anything too serious! Glad you don't have to look at it, and hope BOTH my eyes will be wide open next week!:D :kiss: :heart:
 
Saturday

Some wonderful 'Man has been sending me a beautiful ecard every day! Wonder who?;)

Today's poem say's it all! Thanks.:kiss:

Missing You
by Michelle Harris

I'm thinking of you.
Are you thinking of me?
I'm missing you tonight.
Are you missing me too?

I'm so lonely without you.
I wonder are you?
Wishing you by my side.
Do you wish it too?

This vast distance,
The miles between us,
Drives me crazy.
Baby, are you crazy too?

My love stretches,
All these miles to you.
Can you feel the love,
I give to you?

I miss you like crazy,
I'm so incomplete,
I crawl into bed,
Then cry myself to sleep.

:heart:
 
Another lovely ecard! I love this poem too:

I picture your face
and I know it's true
another minute flew by
just thinking of you

I sit here and I wonder
I dream and I daze
people all around me
try to follow my gaze

Smiling and grinning
wondering too
how many minutes flew by
just thinking of you

I close my eyes
and what do I see
your cute little face
staring back at me

I am always happy
dreaming about you
I could sit here for hours
just thinking of you

:heart:

Reading these words can explain why I'm not getting much done while you're gone! ;)

You ARE always on my mind, and I miss you.:kiss: :heart:
 
Welcome Home Oman. I know that ya'll will have a wonderful weekend. Are you home for a bit? Take care.

(((((((((((Jenny and Oman)))))))))))):heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
What a

http://hosted.ray.easynet.co.uk/coolcards/cards/surprise.gif

it was to answer the door on Thursday, and see YOU standing there (in your cute work "outfit", and a bouquet of flowers, champagne and diet coke!!:nana:

Thanks, Toni, for your hugs!:rose:

We have the weekend together, but, unfortunately, Oman will be heading back to Chicago on Monday.:(

Being apart does make us appreciate the time we can actually be together!:heart:
 
JennyOmanHill said:
What a

http://hosted.ray.easynet.co.uk/coolcards/cards/surprise.gif

it was to answer the door on Thursday, and see YOU standing there (in your cute work "outfit", and a bouquet of flowers, champagne and diet coke!!:nana:

Thanks, Toni, for your hugs!:rose:

We have the weekend together, but, unfortunately, Oman will be heading back to Chicago on Monday.:(

Being apart does make us appreciate the time we can actually be together!:heart:

Well I know that you will enjoy and appreciate the time with him. Take care and have some fun and know that I am here for you when he is gone.

(((((((((((Jenny and Oman)))))))))))
 
Sarah Mclachlan - I Love You


I have a smile stretched from ear to ear
To see you walking down the road
We meet at the lights
I stare for a while
The world around disappears
Just you and me on this island of hope
A breathe between is could be miles
Let me surround you my sea to your shore
Let me the calm you seek

Oh and everytime I'm close to you
There's too much I can't say
And you just walk away
And I forgot to tell you
I love you

And the night's too long and cold here without you
I grieve in my condition for I cannot find the strength to say I need you so
Oh and everytime I'm close to you
There's too much I can't say
And you just walk away
And I forgot to tell you
I love you
And the night's too long and cold here without you
 
Friday

Even though you'll be away for another week,:( I'm a little excited today! The Bacon Brothers appeared on Sharon Osbourne's show, so even though we won't be enjoying them in person tonight, I had my dose of bacon for the day!:D

Baby Steps
Written by Michael Bacon

My friend Steve he wears his heart on his sleeve
All the girls seem to leave him lonely
Well, I'm a nice guy with a shoulder to cry on
With one bit of advice only
You gotta inch your way, working every day
Showing her all your love
Lighten her load but keep it on the road and you'll grow it
So don't you blow it

Take another baby step, up the mountain of love
It's a long, long ways and so high up above
Hold her hand so tightly and up, up you will climb
That wonderful mountain of love, one baby step at a time

Icarus standing on the shore with his dad, saying that he wants to fly
Dad says son I can hook up the wings if you promise not to go too high
But he forgot what he said and he lost his head
He headed straight for the sun
That sealed his fate, he was a little too late for returning
Now he's burning

Take another baby step, up the mountain of love
It's a long, long ways and so high up above
Hold her hand so tightly and up, up you will climb
That wonderful mountain of love, one baby step at a time

Keep a walking. Little bitty steps are gonna work it brother
Keep a walking right on
Putting one foot in front of the other, take it

Take another baby step, up the mountain of love
It's a long, long ways and so high up above
Hold her hand so tightly and up, up you will climb
That wonderful mountain of love, one baby step at a time

http://photo.sing365.com/music/picture.nsf/SingerPicUnid/48256C71003578A248256AAA002E4533/$file/The-Bacon-Brothers.jpg

Have a good day, darling!:nana::kiss:
 
Back
Top