im so excited

My life was so dark and empty
I did'nt know, what I wanted
to be

Though the World was the same, BUT
The color of flowers seemed faded
to me

Until I had a Touch by YOU;
Now the World seems World
to me

Maybe words can't say, BUT
I want you to know.

Your one touch brings life
to me.
 
http://www.hugsetc.com/03/h/missyoutoo/sadbunny.gif

It's always great hearing your voice! Sorry work is so tough these days, but I'm glad you'll be able to spend some of this weekend at home.:)

However, that time will be brief before we're separated again, but we won't dwell on any of that until the time comes!

I'm proud of you, and love you more each day.:heart:
 
When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I go out, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver, hey I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door


When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
And when the money, comes in for the work I do
I'll pass almost every penny on to you
When I come home(When I come home), well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And if I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you
And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna Dream about the day when I'm with you
When I go out(When I go out), well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
And when I come home(When I come home), yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home with you
I'm gonna be the man who's coming home with you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

Da da da
(Da da da)
Da-da da da
(Da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

And I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door
 
Waving hi to Jenny! Hi how are you? Hope you are doing ok. I know you are missing Oman. He is going to be away for 2 wks?? Hugs to you both. My arms are short, I don't know if they will reach all the way to Omaha and Chicago!!! lol. But I will try!

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))
 
tonitits said:
Waving hi to Jenny! Hi how are you? Hope you are doing ok. I know you are missing Oman. He is going to be away for 2 wks?? Hugs to you both. My arms are short, I don't know if they will reach all the way to Omaha and Chicago!!! lol. But I will try!

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))

Well, Toni, I certainly feel the one you sent to Omaha!:)

Thanks, as always, for your kind words. I'm trying not to even count the days yet since he's working on a project that needs to be completed before they can "release" him! I spoke to him already tonight, and that always gives me a boost!

Sending a hug back to you! Hope you're doing well too!

http://img.123greetings.com/kids/images/hugs60.gif
 
Last edited:
Finally Friday!

Even though your e.t.a. isn't until much later tonight, I'm SO excited that you'll soon be home!:heart:

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:catroar: :kiss:
 
Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone Lyrics
(feat. Barbra Streisand)

[Bryan:] I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet;
[Bryan:] I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...
[Barbara:] It started over coffee, we started out as friends;
[Barbara:] It's funny how from simple things; the best things
begin...
[Bryan:] This time is different;
[Barbara:] la la la la
[Bryan:] It's all because of you!..
[Bryan:] It's better than it's ever been;
[Together:] Cuz we can talk it through;
[Barbara:] My favorite line was "Can I call you sometime?";
[Barbara:] It's all you had to say...
[Together:] To take my breath away...

[Together:] This is it!
[Together:] Oh, I finally found someone; Someone to share my
life;
[Together:] I finally found the one - to be with every night;
[Barbara:] Cause whatever I do
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you!
[Together:] My life has just begun, I finally found someone...

[Bryan:] Did I keep you waiting?
[Barbara:] I didn't mind
[Bryan:] I apologize
[Barbara:] Baby, that's fine
[Bryan:] I would wait forever
[Together:] Just to know you were mine;
[Bryan:] Ya Know - I love your hair...
[Barbara:] Are you sure it looks right?
[Bryan:] I love what you wear...
[Barbara:] Isn't it too tight?
[Bryan:] You're exceptional!
[Together:] I can't wait for the rest of my life...

[Together:] Oh This Is It!
[Together:] I finally found someone; Someone to share my life,
[Together:] I finally found the one; to be with every night...
[Barbara:] Cause whatever I do
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you
[Together:] My life has just begun; I finally found someone...
[Barbara:] And whatever I do.
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you!
[Barbara:] My life has just begun...
[Together:] I finally found someone...
 
Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone Lyrics
(feat. Barbra Streisand)

[Bryan:] I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet;
[Bryan:] I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...
[Barbara:] It started over coffee, we started out as friends;
[Barbara:] It's funny how from simple things; the best things
begin...
[Bryan:] This time is different;
[Barbara:] la la la la
[Bryan:] It's all because of you!..
[Bryan:] It's better than it's ever been;
[Together:] Cuz we can talk it through;
[Barbara:] My favorite line was "Can I call you sometime?";
[Barbara:] It's all you had to say...
[Together:] To take my breath away...

[Together:] This is it!
[Together:] Oh, I finally found someone; Someone to share my
life;
[Together:] I finally found the one - to be with every night;
[Barbara:] Cause whatever I do
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you!
[Together:] My life has just begun, I finally found someone...

[Bryan:] Did I keep you waiting?
[Barbara:] I didn't mind
[Bryan:] I apologize
[Barbara:] Baby, that's fine
[Bryan:] I would wait forever
[Together:] Just to know you were mine;
[Bryan:] Ya Know - I love your hair...
[Barbara:] Are you sure it looks right?
[Bryan:] I love what you wear...
[Barbara:] Isn't it too tight?
[Bryan:] You're exceptional!
[Together:] I can't wait for the rest of my life...

[Together:] Oh This Is It!
[Together:] I finally found someone; Someone to share my life,
[Together:] I finally found the one; to be with every night...
[Barbara:] Cause whatever I do
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you
[Together:] My life has just begun; I finally found someone...
[Barbara:] And whatever I do.
[Bryan:] It's just got to be you!
[Barbara:] My life has just begun...
[Together:] I finally found someone...
 
Wow! Twice blessed by those beautiful lyrics!:D

http://www.peanutandpepper.com/graphics/thank-you/t-2.gif

I enjoyed our wonderful "mini-vacation" and our time together!

Even though you'll be returning in the morning (and I'll have something GOOD to look forward to after my session!), I realize that I'll still have some lonely nights ahead of me.:heart:

I'm glad next weekend will be an even LONGER one together though! I love you.:kiss:
 
Back
Top