im so excited

It won't be long!

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Everything_Else/Clocks/Clock_2.gif


It Won't Be Long

Ev'ry night when ev'rybody has fun,
Here am I sitting all on my own,
It won't be long yeh, yeh,
It won't be long yeh, yeh,
It won't be long yeh, yeh,
Till I belong to you.

Since you left me I'm so alone,
Now you're coming, you're coming home,
I'll be good like I know I should,
You're coming home, you're coming home.

Ev'ry night the tears come down from my eyes,
Ev'ry day I've done nothing but cry.
It won't be long yeh, yeh.

Since you left me I'm so alone,
Now you're coming, you're coming home,
I'll be good like I know I should,
You're coming home, you're coming home.

Ev'ry day we'll be happy, I know,
Now I know that you won't leave me no more.
It won't be long yeh, yeh.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:kiss:
 
Artist: Andy Griggs
Song: She Thinks She Needs Me

Lyrics :

She thinks I walk on water
She thinks I hung the moon
She tells me every mornin'
They just don't make men like you
She thinks I've got it together
She swears I'm as tough as nails
But I dont have the heart to tell her
She don't know me that well

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

Sometimes she cries on my shoulder
When she's lyin next to me
But she don't know that when I hold her
That she's really holdin' me
Holdin me

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

And the funny thing is
She thinks she's the lucky one

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

She thinks I walk on water
She thinks I hung the moon
 
omahaman2 said:
Artist: Andy Griggs
Song: She Thinks She Needs Me

Lyrics :

She thinks I walk on water
She thinks I hung the moon
She tells me every mornin'
They just don't make men like you
She thinks I've got it together
She swears I'm as tough as nails
But I dont have the heart to tell her
She don't know me that well

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

Sometimes she cries on my shoulder
When she's lyin next to me
But she don't know that when I hold her
That she's really holdin' me
Holdin me

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

And the funny thing is
She thinks she's the lucky one

(Chorus)
She don't know how much I need her
She don't know I'd fall apart
Without her kiss
Without her touch
Without her faithful lovin' arms
She don't know that its all about her
She don't know I cant live without her
She's my world she's my everything
And she thinks she needs me

She thinks I walk on water
She thinks I hung the moon

These lyrics really get to me!:heart:

http://www.crayzee.com/cards/miss.gif

If we are destined to be apart every once in a while, I know we can handle it! We both miss you here:

:) :catroar:

You are always on my mind, and forever in my :heart: .

Hang in there! Sending you tons of kisses and hugs.

:kiss:
 
With my Mets winding up their season, and the NHL getting to the point that there will be NO season, I've been trying to think of things (sportwise) to be excited about.

YAY Cards!! (Especial Scott Rolen!);)

http://www.e-cookbooks.net/aprons/slcards.jpg

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to see both our teams this season in person!:D
 
So, I apologize for interrupting your mooning for one another... but had to ask:
I'm in Omaha this week and wondering what I should do with myself. Anything in Omaha that should not be missed? Any recommendations (amusement, dining, etc) appreciated.

Thanks!
 
Welcome to Omaha

Signs said:
So, I apologize for interrupting your mooning for one another... but had to ask:
I'm in Omaha this week and wondering what I should do with myself. Anything in Omaha that should not be missed? Any recommendations (amusement, dining, etc) appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm attaching a link that will give you the current events in the area:

Visit Omaha website

:rose:

There are several good restaurants in the Old Market area (downtown Omaha), and I would recommend the Henry Doorly Zoo and the Durham Western Museum for day outings. I believe the Omaha Royals (minor league club of the Kansas City Royals) are finishing their final homestand at Rosenblatt Stadium this week.

If you're into casinos, there are three good ones right across the river in Council Bluffs, Iowa (Harrah's, Ameristar and Bluffs Run; the latter includes a greyhound dog track).

Hope the link can give you a few ideas and that you enjoy your stay in "O!".:rose:
 
Hey Jenny and Omah

How are you both??? Are you married yet? It's been such a long time since I was on lit, just feeling a little down tonight and no one's home so I thought I'd go looking!
 
Shazz!!!

Shazza said:
How are you both??? Are you married yet? It's been such a long time since I was on lit, just feeling a little down tonight and no one's home so I thought I'd go looking!

http://www.wildaboutflowers.co.uk/Knapdale%20Bouquet.jpg

What a nice surprise!:rose:

Sorry you're feeling a little down, but LIT is still here; it's still a good way to take a break when things are rough.

We're not married yet; just happily engaged!:D We're not in any hurry and we'll soon be celebrating another anniversary together here in Omaha!:heart:

Hope things are fine with you; it has been a looonnng time!:rose:
 
Tonight is finally the night! Hope you both enjoy the long weekend. Take care and have some fun!
 
Whenever I'm away it makes my heart bleed. Because in this lonely, cruel world you are all that I need.

I dream of your long red hair and those beautiful lips upon your face. There is no other in this world that could ever take your place.

I long for the touch of your soft gentle hand. Its your sweet precious love that makes me feel like a man.

The sound of your voice is like music to me. All that I want is to embrace you tenderly.

The twinkle in your eye when I kiss your tender lips. Is passion enough to launch a thousand ships.

I want to lay my head upon your chest and hear the rhythm of your heart. And pray to God that our love will never part.

So I'll hurry back to my baby, and let me hold you tight. Because as long as were together I know everything is going to be all right.
 
Back
Top