im so excited

...running in out of breath yelling....

JennyAndOmannnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Helloooooooo You two lovebirds!

Wooohoooooooooooo!!

*snapping fingers... doing the Happy Dance!! *twirling 'round and 'round and 'round

wowooowwoooow!!!
I just noticed- 3 years for you guys?? Wooohooooooooooo!!

*doin the Happy Dance 'round the other way and some footstompin thrown in!!

This isn't Literotica anymore! It's LOVErotica!!

See you guys at The Reunion!


*runnin out blowin all manner of kisses....
 
Last edited:
Hi Boo:rose:

Thanks, and what reunion and when/where??:confused:

Hi Toni:rose:

Many HUGS for you too, and hope that YOUR weekend is wonderful!:rose: Thanks for always thinking of us.


oh, and Oman:kiss:

LOVE YA!!!!:D
 
When I lost faith
You believed in me
When I stumbled
You were right there
For every act of love you've done
I owe you one
There were hard times
I know we survived
Just because you stayed by my side
With all I have with all I am
I promise you all my life

[Chorus]

Whenever the road is too long
Whenever the wind is too strong
Wherever this journey may lead to
I will be there for you
I will be there for you
Through sorrow
On the darkest night
When there's heartache
Deep down inside
Just like a prayer you will be there
And I promise you all my life

[Repeat chorus]
[Repeat chorus]

I'll always be there
 
Missing you A LOT

This should probably be in the romance thread, but I'll place it here (since I'm not too excited about anything today!);)

You breathe and life begins
You speak and my world makes sense
That's how it is when it comes to you
Your mercy has no end
You're more than just a friend

It amazes me you feel the way you do
I believe in you and nothing less
I believe in you, can't help myself
You're all the hope, the reason that I need
I believe in you,

Just because I don't need no one to prove your love
you're all that I have seen
It's easier for me to believe in you.
You are so beautiful
you are the miracle that dries the tears, and heals a wounded heart
and it's so clear to see your hand in everything

You were there for me
There to see me through
I believe in you and nothing less
I believe in you, can't help myself
You're all the hope, the reason that I need
I believe in you,
Just because I don't need no one to prove your love

You're all that I have seen
It's easier for me to believe in you.
Through the fire and through the rain
I know your love for me will never ever change
I believe in you and nothing less
I believe in you, can't help myself
You're all the hope, the reason that I need
I believe in you,
Just because I don't need no one to prove your love
With all that I have seen
It's easier for me to believe in you and nothing less
I believe in you, I can't help myself
You're all the hope, the reason that I need
I believe in you,
Just because I don't need no one to prove your love
For all that I have seen
It's easier for me to believe in you.
To believe in you.

:kiss: :heart:
 
Thought you might like this!!

All I Ask Of You
from The Phantom of the Opera
Written by: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Charles Hart
~ Michael Crawford (Phantom), Sarah Brightman (Christine), Steve Barton (Raoul)

Raoul:
No more talk of darkness,
Forget these wide-eyed fears.
I'm here, nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you.

Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears.
I'm here with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you...

Christine:
Say you love me every waking moment,
turn my head with talk of summertime...
Say you need me with you now and always...
Promise me that all you say is true -
that's all I ask of you...

Raoul:
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light.
You're safe:
No-one will find you -
your fears are far behind you...

Christine:
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night...
and you, always beside me,
to hold me and to hide me...

Raoul:
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
let me lead you from your solitude....
Say you need me with you here, beside you...
anywhere you go, let me go too -
Christine, that's all I ask of you...

Christine:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
say the word and I will follow you...

Raoul & Christine:
Share each day with me,
each night,
each morning...

Christine:
Say you love me...

Raoul:
You know I do...

Raul & Christine:
Love me - that's all I ask of you...

Anywhere you go let me go too...
Love me - that's all I ask of you...

Phantom:
I gave you my music...
made your song take wing...
and now how you've repaid me:
denied me and betrayed me...
He was bound to love you when he heard you sing...

Christine...
Christine...

Raoul & Christine:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
say the word and I will follow you...
Share each day with me, each night, each morning...
 
Want You, Miss You, Love You Lyrics

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Never want to be this far from you again
I long to touch you and I need to hold you
Beautiful and priceless are insufficient words
Though I know I'll be back, baby
Why am I here now?

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Blinded and foolish as I am
I promise never to forget
What I'm going through
I promise never to forget how much
Want you, miss you, love you

When I find myself in your arms again
I'll remember when and I will never let go
No, I will never let go

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Hopelessly longing for the touch of your hand
And baby here I am nothing but blue
Baby you'll never know how much
Want you, miss you, love you
Want you, miss you, love you
 
omahaman2 said:
Want You, Miss You, Love You Lyrics

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Never want to be this far from you again
I long to touch you and I need to hold you
Beautiful and priceless are insufficient words
Though I know I'll be back, baby
Why am I here now?

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Blinded and foolish as I am
I promise never to forget
What I'm going through
I promise never to forget how much
Want you, miss you, love you

When I find myself in your arms again
I'll remember when and I will never let go
No, I will never let go

Want you, miss you, love you I do
Hopelessly longing for the touch of your hand
And baby here I am nothing but blue
Baby you'll never know how much
Want you, miss you, love you
Want you, miss you, love you

Where did the weekend go?:(

Another Monday; another goodbye. Keeping your love safely in my heart as you set out on another journey.:heart:

Thank you for your love, trust, partnership, romance, patience and sincerity.:heart:

Gosh, I miss you sooooo much already!:)
 
Excited today after finding (and listening to) my Justin Hayward CD!:D

I thought my favorite song from that album felt appropriate today (knowing that we aren't able to change everything that happens).

(Sorry for the caps!);)

I TOOK A WALK
DOWN BY THE PRISON WALL
I DIDN'T KNOW
I COULDN'T SEE
THE SIDE OF THE WALL
I NEEDED TO BE

LOOKED AT THE SKY
LOOKED AT THE CLOUDS
STILL ROLLING BY
WORSHIPPED THE SUN
GIVING IT'S LIFE
TO EVERYONE
YEAH... I WATCHED THE CLOUDS ROLL BY
'COS WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDERNEATH THE SUN

THAT'S THE WAY...
THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THAT'S THE WAY...
THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD

I TOOK A RIDE
OVER THE OCEAN WIDE
I DIDN'T KNOW
I COULDN'T SEE
WHO I COULD TRUST
OR WHO TRUSTED ME

I TRAVELLED THE EARTH
TRYING TO FIND
THE GOOD AND THE KIND
I HAD TO CHOOSE
IF I SHOULD WIN
OR IF I SHOULD LOSE
YEAH... I HAD TO CHOOSE THE WAY
'COS WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDERNEATH THE SUN

THAT'S THE WAY...
THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THAT'S THE WAY...
THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THE WAY OF THE WORLD
THAT'S THE WAY...
THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD

:rose:

Glad I chose YOU, and that YOU chose ME!:kiss: :heart:
 
Baby It's You
~ Jojo


Can somebody explain to me
Why everybody is trying to be
Living like a celebrity
Doing what they see on MTV.
Ice is cool but I am looking for more, simple things is what my heart beats for.

Cause that's me
I don't ask for much
Baby
Having you is enough

You ain't got to buy nothing
It's not what I want
Baby it's you
We don't have to go nowhere
Its not what I want
Baby it's you
It's not for what you got
Cause I know you got a lot
No matter what you do
You always gettin' hot
It's You,
It's You
Baby all I want is you, yeah

It don't matter that your car is fly
And your rims are spinning on the side and
It don't matter where we go tonight
Cause if I'm with you I'll be alright
That's cool but I'm lookin for more
It's your love that my heart beats for

Cause thats me
Don't have to spend a dime
Baby
I just want your time
 
From This Moment On



(I do swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart.)
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
 
Back
Top