im so excited

tonitits said:
Hope you two have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks,toni!!

Jenny,



Thank God I Found You
~ Mariah Carey featuring 98 Degrees & Joe

I would give up everything
Before I'd separate myself from you
After so much suffering
I've finally found a woman that's true
I was all by myself for the longest time
So cold inside
And the hurt from the heart it would not subside
I felt like dying
Until you saved my life

Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
'Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you

I would give you everything
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To ensure your happiness
I'll cherish every part of you
Because without you beside me I can't survive
I don't wanna try
If you're keeping me warm each and every night
I'll be all right
'Cause I need you in my life

Thank God I found you (I'm begging you)
I was lost without you (so lost without you)
My every wish and every dream (every dream, every dream)
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight (brought the sunlight)
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
'Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you

See I was so desolate
Before you came to me
Looking back I guess it shows
That we were destined to shine
After the rain to appreciate
And care for what we have
And I'd go through it all over again
To be able to feel this way

Thank God I found you
I was lost without you (lost without you baby)
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life (whole life)
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Sweet baby I'm so thankful
I found you

Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful
I found you

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful I found you
 
Kudzu is green,
my dog's name is Blue
And I'm so lucky
to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk
A-flapping in the breeze.
Softer than Blue's
And without all them fleas.

You move like the bass,
Which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales
But I luv you anyway.

You're as graceful as okry
Jist a-dancin' in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as SunDrop
Right out of the can.

You have all yore teeth,
For which I am proud;
I hold my head high
When we're in a crowd.

On special occasions,
When you shave yore armpits,
Well, I'm in hawg heaven,
I'm plumb outta wits.

And speakin' of wits,
You've got plenty fer shore.
'Cuz you married me
Back in '74.

Still them fellers at work
They all want to know,
What I did to deserve
Such a purty, young doe.

Like a good roll of duct tape
Yo're there fer yore man,
To patch up life's troubles
And stick 'em in the can.

Yo're as strong as a four-wheeler
Racin' through the mud,
Yet fragile as that sanger
Named Naomi Judd.

When you hold me real tight
Like a padded gunrack,
My life is complete;
Ain't nuttin' I lack.

Yore complexion, it's perfection,
Like the best vinyl sidin'.
Despite all the years,
Yore age, it keeps hidin'.

And when you get old
Like a '67 Chevy,
Won't put you on blocks
And let grass grow up heavy.

Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie
With a RC cold drank,
We go together
Like a skunk goes with stank.

Some men, they buy chocolate
For Valentine's Day;
They git it at Wal-Mart,
It's romantic that way.

Some men git roses
On that special day
From the cooler at Kroger.
"That's impressive," I say.

Some men buy fine diamonds
From a flea market booth.
"Diamonds are forever,"
They explain, suave and couth.

But for this man, honey,
These will not do.
For you are too special,
You sweet thang you.

I got you a gift,
Without taste nor odor,
Better than diamonds
it's a new trollin' motor.
 
A Love Like No Other

I love you more
Than you will ever know
I love you more
Than I can ever show
I love you like the wind
No obstacle stands in it's way
I love you more
Than words can possibly say
I love you when we are near
I love you when we are far
No distance can contain
What I feel in my heart
You are the one
Put here for me
We will be together forever
Thats how it is supposed to be
Nothing else matters
In my life
But knowing one day
You will be my wife
We will live in our home
In Omaha
It will be wonderful
You just wait and see
We will sit on the porch
And share a glass of wine
Beneath the stars and candlelight
We will dine
We will walk through the woods
And see what we find
A love like this
Is one of a kind
The Angels above
Look down and grin
When they see what they have made
A LOVE WITH NO END
 
Just dropping by to say hi and hope that the weekend is pretty good even though you will be missing Oman. Take care. Don't you have a birthday coming up soon?

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))))):heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
tonitits said:
Just dropping by to say hi and hope that the weekend is pretty good even though you will be missing Oman. Take care. Don't you have a birthday coming up soon?

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))))):heart: :rose: :kiss:

Yes, Toni, another birthday is heading my way (a week before Xmas!).:eek:

Good seeing you, and thanks again for all the HUGS!!:rose:


Oh, and Oman....

http://www.gifs.net/animate/heyani.gif

I MISS YOU!! :kiss:
 
Well, week two, without you!:rose:

Thought I'd leave this funny sent to me earlier today to cheer things up!:) I heard it before, but 'tis the season!

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.:p

It's another foggy and drizzly day here in O! land.

Hope the week moves smoothly and quickly for you!

Miss you.:kiss: :heart:
 
Well it is finally Friday and soon Oman will be home with you. Hope he has a safe, quick trip home and that ya'll enjoy the weekend. Give him my love. Hugs and kisses.
((((((((((Oman and Jenny)))))))))))))

Btw I thought about you the other day. I was watching Rachael Ray's $40 a day show and she was in NYC. She is familiar with it and she covered every corner of the city. I am sure that it must have been a fun place to live. I would like to go there to visit sometime, but I don't think I could handle living there.
 
omahaman2 said:
Since I wont be home for your birthday

First

SORRY!

Second
For your birthday
a picture of me in my birthday suit

http://www.michels.co.uk/albums/album09/in_m_birthday_suit_with_my_hat.jpg

You certainly are a cutie!!:p :D

Found where my heart is THIS week!! Glad you were able to spend a couple of extra days at home! At least you'll be home before Santa arrives!!

http://www5.choicehotels.com/hotelphotos/IL117A.JPG

:heart:

Get a good night's sleep, and it was wonderful hearing that you arrived safely after such a LONG trip!

Miss you, my darling 'Man.:kiss:

Thanks, Toni, for always wishing us the best!:rose:
 
I looked up the first verse, and I adore it!:heart:

"I'd drive a million miles
To be with you tonight"


(I know you would, Darling!)

"So if you're feeling low
Turn up your radio
The words we use are strong
They make reality
But now the music's on
Oh baby dance with me"

:nana:

Sorry that one job didn't work out!:(

At least the new year will bring you closer to home.

Miss you!:kiss:
 
What is "housework"?

The bride was anything but a tidy housekeeper.

It didn't bother her much until one evening when her husband called from the hall, somewhat dismayed: "Honey, what happened to the dust on this table? I had a phone number written on it."

:rose:

Doesn't this sound like something that would happen with us? :D

:heart:
 
LOL

BooMerengue said:
Jenny!!!!!

How are you, gal?? Old?? LOL Just kidding, sweety! You're gorgeous!! Just wanted to tell you

http://animations.fg-a.com/birthd_005.gif

and a zillion more!!!

Thanks, Boo:rose:

Age is just a number, yet sometimes I do feel old! My life is still beginning in many ways, so by taking each day as it comes makes me feel like a "youngster".;)


I'm excited today that Oman should be less than 24 hours away from arriving home again!! :nana:
 
Back
Top