hotcpu
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2015
- Posts
- 28,550
Weekend is a comin .... Looking even better than your personalityIt's only Thursday.![]()


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Weekend is a comin .... Looking even better than your personalityIt's only Thursday.![]()


Thank you!Weekend is a comin .... Looking even better than your personality![]()

Your summer body is looking great from the shoulders up!It's only Thursday.![]()
Thanks. I'm still working on the rest of me.Your summer body is looking great from the shoulders up!![]()

Maybe I should be working the rest of youThanks. I'm still working on the rest of me.![]()
you have a nice ass jade.
Aww, thank you, SA. You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself.Much love to JJ, she makes this a better place. I just want to thank her for being a consistent bright light![]()

It kinda looks like mine, but it's not.you have a nice ass jade.

it's fantastic...It kinda looks like mine, but it's not.![]()
i envy the one who gets to fondle it like he is above.it's fantastic...
It does feel nice.i envy the one who gets to fondle it like he is above.
I'll show you mine if you show me yoursIt kinda looks like mine, but it's not.![]()
you're killin me.It does feel nice.![]()
Just stating #facts.you're killin me.

Your ass wouldn't be on top of my list of what I would want to see.I'll show you mine if you show me yours

makes me....no, nevermind, i'll be a gentleman.Just stating #facts.![]()
Your ass wouldn't be on top of my list of what I would want to see.![]()
Keep dreamin'!

Ahh, a man can dreamKeep dreamin'!![]()
It's good to have goals.Ahh, a man can dream![]()

View attachment 2138761It's good to have goals.![]()