JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
I actually hate to cook. I only do it because I have to.For your cooking skills![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I actually hate to cook. I only do it because I have to.For your cooking skills![]()

Me too, that’s why I was gonna hire youI actually hate to cook. I only do it because I have to.![]()
I thawed out a couple of steaks I got on sale a while back and cooked them along with some green peas and a baked potato. While I was at it I cooked a couple of hamburger patties too. So I'm good to go for the next couple of days.Baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and peas and carrots. There's still some left if you want to come over and have some.
I know what you mean about the price of gas. I'm seriously thinking about doing some "side work" to help pay for it.![]()
Well there are ways to add other spice to the cooking chores . . .I actually hate to cook. I only do it because I have to.![]()
Aww, she's pretty.

Cooking with JJ 101, wear just an apron
I know what I can do while we wait for the water to boil.Cooking with JJ 101, wear just an apron![]()

I know what I can do while we wait for the water to boil.![]()
Boil the water slowlyI know what I can do while we wait for the water to boil.![]()
Low, low flame.Boil the water slowly![]()

PurrfectLow, low flame.![]()
Must be "whistle while you work", right ???I know what I can do while we wait for the water to boil.![]()
Well whistling isn't what I had in mind... and I don't even think it's possible to be able to whistle when I'm... oh, never mind!Must be "whistle while you work", right ???![]()

I return to my earlier post . . .Well whistling isn't what I had in mind... and I don't even think it's possible to be able to whistle when I'm... oh, never mind!![]()
Hey, thanks for giving me an idea on what to post in the I Have Never thread.



Oh, dear. I probably shouldn't mention it, but in Thailand these women had little paper whistles that they blew using their vaginas...Hey, thanks for giving me an idea on what to post in the I Have Never thread.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/i-have-never-version-3.1470520/post-94999274
You're right.. you probably shouldn't have mentioned that.Oh, dear. I probably shouldn't mention it, but in Thailand these women had little paper whistles that they blew using their vaginas...


I knew it!You're right.. you probably shouldn't have mentioned that.![]()