SirConradPeckereye
#buyPlanters
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2019
- Posts
- 19,299
Yes... get back here and fight me!Just a flesh wound you say?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes... get back here and fight me!Just a flesh wound you say?
I went out to my car to take a short break.JJ, I notice a distinct change in substance on your posts in the afternoon . . . so have to ask . . . just what are you doing during the lunch hour ??![]()

Alright, we'll call it a draw!Just a flesh wound you say?
Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards!! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!Alright, we'll call it a draw!
How tall are you Brie?I feel like this is a personal attack on us, JJ.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPmLFVgWYAMCCvV?format=jpg&name=small
Too funny!I feel like this is a personal attack on us, JJ.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPmLFVgWYAMCCvV?format=jpg&name=small

Your mother was a hamsterWonders if JJ ever suspected that her thread would be filled up with Monty Python quotes today.![]()
Ssj Jade...Its ok *holds out arm and stops her and she can't even reach me*![]()
I think that’s JJ’s height tooI'm only 5'3"![]()
Nope, I'm one inch taller than her... except when she cheats and wears heels.I think that’s JJ’s height too
Inches are importantNope, I'm one inch taller than her... except when she cheats and wears heels.
That's the smartest thing you said today, Jason.Inches are important

I may need to study with her... for some reason I have never watched any Monty in all my yearsNope. Subscribing to the Monty Python YouTube channel and watching clips. We'll expect a full report on your findings by this time tomorrow.
A win is a winInches are important
Thank you, J-Rod.. at least I'm not the only one. I was starting to feel pretty stupid.I may need to study with her... for some reason I have never watched any Monty in all my years

Times New Roman faunt and double spacedNope. Subscribing to the Monty Python YouTube channel and watching clips. We'll expect a full report on your findings by this time tomorrow.
How can I top that? I guess my work is done hereThat's the smartest thing you said today, Jason.![]()
Well you can start by saying how wonderful Bri and I are.How can I top that? I guess my work is done here![]()

Having him state the obviousWell you can start by saying how wonderful Bri and I are.![]()
You little ladies are awesome! I love your HobbiesWell you can start by saying how wonderful Bri and I are.![]()
Okay, now try to say it with more feeling.. make it believable.You little ladies are awesome! I love your Hobbies
