SirConradPeckereye
#buyPlanters
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2019
- Posts
- 19,299
I triple stamp the double stamp of this messageI approve this message!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I triple stamp the double stamp of this messageI approve this message!
Btw, did y’all know it’s Tuesday?You little ladies are awesome! I love your Hobbies
Okay, now try to say it with more feeling.. make it believable.![]()
Taco Tuesday!!!Btw, did y’all know it’s Tuesday?
I wish it was Friday.Btw, did y’all know it’s Tuesday?

I wish it was Friday too... And for some lewd things as well...I wish it was Friday.![]()
Well my Friday lunch dates are usually interesting.. so there's that.I wish it was Friday too... And for some lewd things as well...

I’ve got you down for this FridayWell my Friday lunch dates are usually interesting.. so there's that.![]()
Okay, but you'll have to wait your turn.I’ve got you down for this Friday![]()

Yes I wish I had lunch dates and a lady to be my "secretary" for my home office...Well my Friday lunch dates are usually interesting.. so there's that.![]()
Best for last!Okay, but you'll have to wait your turn.![]()
Also will you accept thisYes Bri, something like thata little higher so we can see your lovely face
![]()
Well, there's the obvious one in my shorts, but it is also the name of a British comedy troupe.Is that what happened here? And WTF is a Monty Python?![]()
Imagine going out to a bar with your hair tied up like that?

Something About Jade?Imagine going out to a bar with your hair tied up like that?![]()
I mean MarySomething About Jade?
My hair is long enough to be able to do that I think.Something About Jade?

Prove itMy hair is long enough to be able to do that I think.![]()
I might surprise you one day.Prove it![]()

Oh oh my Birthday is the 17th if you need a date for that!I might surprise you one day.![]()