SirConradPeckereye
#buyPlanters
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2019
- Posts
- 19,299
Pfft yea.. like you would be nice to meAnd I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about ME!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pfft yea.. like you would be nice to meAnd I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about ME!
I'm always nice to you, SirPeckeredPickleEye.Pfft yea.. like you would be nice to me![]()
You and your infatuation with penis shaped objectsI'm always nice to you, SirPeckeredPickleEye.![]()
I look at it as a gift.You and your infatuation with penis shaped objects![]()

Yea you are pretty generousI look at it as a gift.![]()
I try.Yea you are pretty generous![]()

She’s the gift that keeps on giving!Yea you are pretty generous![]()
There's no such thing as giving too much.She’s the gift that keeps on giving!![]()
Well there is... just not in JJ's caseThere's no such thing as giving too much.![]()
Lmao!Well there is... just not in JJ's case![]()

Sounds good to me, let’s us know what you find out?I recently started thinking about something I'd like to try someday. I have heard plenty of talk about waking a guy up with a blowjob, and while I have never done that and as nice as it sounds, I am thinking about something more subtle. I was thinking about very slowly and gently taking a sleeping guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and stimulating him without waking him up. With no hands involved, just lips and tongue, I'd get him hard and cause him to have sex dreams of some sort. The trick would be to keep him asleep until he ejaculated. In theory at least, I can see it happening, but I wonder if it would work in practice.
I used to awaken my gay top my sucking him. But he always woke up and got excited as I was sucking him.I recently started thinking about something I'd like to try someday. I have heard plenty of talk about waking a guy up with a blowjob, and while I have never done that and as nice as it sounds, I am thinking about something more subtle. I was thinking about very slowly and gently taking a sleeping guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and stimulating him without waking him up. With no hands involved, just lips and tongue, I'd get him hard and cause him to have sex dreams of some sort. The trick would be to keep him asleep until he ejaculated. In theory at least, I can see it happening, but I wonder if it would work in practice.
I don't see such a situation being possible anytime soon.Sounds good to me, let’s us know what you find out?
Oh, well it still looks like a good experimentI don't see such a situation being possible anytime soon.
I don't know if it IS possible to suck him that long without him waking up. I never tried it, though. There were mornings when I did wake up and saw that his dick was already hard... and when I would play with it, it didn't take long for him to wake up.I recently started thinking about something I'd like to try someday. I have heard plenty of talk about waking a guy up with a blowjob, and while I have never done that and as nice as it sounds, I am thinking about something more subtle. I was thinking about very slowly and gently taking a sleeping guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and stimulating him without waking him up. With no hands involved, just lips and tongue, I'd get him hard and cause him to have sex dreams of some sort. The trick would be to keep him asleep until he ejaculated. In theory at least, I can see it happening, but I wonder if it would work in practice.
Morning Wood, is a Hard WoodI don't know if it IS possible to suck him that long without him waking up. I never tried it, though. There were mornings when I did wake up and saw that his dick was already hard... and when I would play with it, it didn't take long for him to wake up.![]()
And some mornings I get a nice warm and creamy breakfast in bed.Morning Wood, is a Hard Wood![]()

He's not complaining either ... I assure youAnd some mornings I get a nice warm and creamy breakfast in bed.![]()
