JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's why I emphasize very slowly and gently. I'm thinking just enough for his brain to know that something is going on down there and is feeling good, but not enough to startle him awake. In theory, at least, his brain will create a dream for what is causing the sensations, and if it goes on for long enough, it just might make him blow his load.I don't know if it IS possible to suck him that long without him waking up.
So it’s like a wet dream for him? Where is he blowing the load?That's why I emphasize very slowly and gently. I'm thinking just enough for his brain to know that something is going on down there and is feeling good, but not enough to startle him awake. In theory, at least, his brain will create a dream for what is causing the sensations, and if it goes on for long enough, it just might make him blow his load.
I don't know. Maybe. Give it a try and see what happens. The worst that can happen is that he wakes up and holds your head until he's finished.That's why I emphasize very slowly and gently. I'm thinking just enough for his brain to know that something is going on down there and is feeling good, but not enough to startle him awake. In theory, at least, his brain will create a dream for what is causing the sensations, and if it goes on for long enough, it just might make him blow his load.

He might wake up during it, or he might sleep through it. I have had guys tell me that they didn't typically wake up from wet dreams as teens but rather figured it out from the mess in their undies.I don't know. Maybe. Give it a try and see what happens. The worst that can happen is that he wakes up and holds your head until he's finished.![]()
Eww!He might wake up during it, or he might sleep through it. I have had guys tell me that they didn't typically wake up from wet dreams as teens but rather figured it out from the mess in their undies.
For the record I never had a wet dream. I masturbated too much for there to be any leftEww!![]()
I've woken up wet and horny, but I don't think I ever had an orgasm in my sleep.For the record I never had a wet dream. I masturbated too much for there to be any left![]()

Sounds like a wet dream to meI've woken up wet and horny, but I don't think I ever had an orgasm in my sleep.![]()
Well me personally, I would rather have him awake anyway. I want to feel his hand pushing on my head and hearing him moan and groan as I suck him.Okay, late to the conversation again, but I can verify it's possible to get your partner off in their sleep if they are a deep sleeper. It's also possible to catch a sharp elbow to the face if they are having a disturbing dream when you start touching them. So, there is definitely a potential downside.![]()

I find the novelty of the idea of getting a guy off like that to be fascinating and sexy. I had a FWB who did something similar to me a few times. He didn't have access to anything between my legs, but while he was spooning me, he managed to have a hand on a breast and a nipple. He teased it while I slept. He noticed my breathing get heavier and heard vague moans as I slept. He kept it going, and eventually he felt a thud-thud-thud of muscle contractions coming from within me, and I woke up startled. At first I was embarrassed because I was having vivid sex dreams and knew I just had an orgasm. It was only when he explained things that I knew he induced it all.Well me personally, I would rather have him awake anyway. I want to feel his hand pushing on my head and hearing him moan and groan as I suck him.![]()
That could be a sleep study thing. LOLI recently started thinking about something I'd like to try someday. I have heard plenty of talk about waking a guy up with a blowjob, and while I have never done that and as nice as it sounds, I am thinking about something more subtle. I was thinking about very slowly and gently taking a sleeping guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and stimulating him without waking him up. With no hands involved, just lips and tongue, I'd get him hard and cause him to have sex dreams of some sort. The trick would be to keep him asleep until he ejaculated. In theory at least, I can see it happening, but I wonder if it would work in practice.
I sure could be. They could set all sorts of electrodes on the sleepers and measure brain waves and levels of sleep depth and how much dream activity is happening and orgasms. They could probably tell if someone is about to wake up and then back off enough to let them go deeper into sleep. The big gap in knowledge would come from the sleeper not being completely honest about what he or she had been dreaming about.That could be a sleep study thing. LOL
Let me know if you start it up. I will get on the sleep study list LOL.I sure could be. They could set all sorts of electrodes on the sleepers and measure brain waves and levels of sleep depth and how much dream activity is happening and orgasms. They could probably tell if someone is about to wake up and then back off enough to let them go deeper into sleep. The big gap in knowledge would come from the sleeper not being completely honest about what he or she had been dreaming about.
The loss of the horse scene always gets to me...
I would LOVE to write up that grant proposal. "We're seeking government funding for a potentially ground-breaking sleep study..."That could be a sleep study thing. LOL
Ok. Since you put it that way, I'll let you come over
Considering the brain never really sleeps, consistantly monitoring all systems, you ought to try as a first hit taking off your knickers that you have been wearing for that purpose and bringing them to his nose so he takes in your scent, then when your pheromones kick in and he stirs a bullet vibe gently to the underneath of his cock should up the tempo. As a wicked pre curser slip a pair of panties under his pillow case to see if it gives him a restless night, im sure you will know....I recently started thinking about something I'd like to try someday. I have heard plenty of talk about waking a guy up with a blowjob, and while I have never done that and as nice as it sounds, I am thinking about something more subtle. I was thinking about very slowly and gently taking a sleeping guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and stimulating him without waking him up. With no hands involved, just lips and tongue, I'd get him hard and cause him to have sex dreams of some sort. The trick would be to keep him asleep until he ejaculated. In theory at least, I can see it happening, but I wonder if it would work in practice.