JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
I wish, but that only happens on Fridays.Sounds like you need to schedule a lunch date to keep things interesting.![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish, but that only happens on Fridays.Sounds like you need to schedule a lunch date to keep things interesting.![]()

Same person who asked you? NobodyWho asked you.![]()
I wasn't really expecting an answer from you.Same person who asked you? Nobody![]()

I have a 4 day week...I don't want to go to work tomorrow.![]()
Ahh, I couldnβt tell the tone of your voice since itβs really hard to hear from here.I wasn't really expecting an answer from you.![]()
And this is supposed to make me feel better.... how?I have a 4 day week...
But I have an increased workload...
And I have to finish squaring things away for my vacation.

And who asked him?And this is supposed to make me feel better.... how?![]()
Well if you payed attention to my comment... it didn't end with a question mark.Ahh, I couldnβt tell the tone of your voice since itβs really hard to hear from here.![]()
I have twice the work to do and less time to do it...And this is supposed to make me feel better.... how?![]()
Good point!Well if you payed attention to my comment... it didn't end with a question mark.![]()
So now you're saying I'm whining???I have twice the work to do and less time to do it...
And I have to deal with people whining to me...

You never...So now you're saying I'm whining???![]()
People under you? Maybe itβs the weight of your heavy balls?You never...
The people who work under me...
CONSTANTLY....
Well obviously you're doing something wrong. They should be moaning if you're on top of them.You never...
The people who work under me...
CONSTANTLY....
HR would have a big problem with that...Well obviously you're doing something wrong. They should be moaning if you're on top of them.![]()
I don't want to go to work tomorrow.![]()
Yeah... it's a blast.BUT you have to! Because adulting is soooo much fun![]()

Your teenage self would not believe you and smack you for saying such thingsYeah... it's a blast.![]()
It's days like this I wish I was a teenager and back in school.Your teenage self would not believe you and smack you for saying such things![]()
Your teenage self would not want to hear thatIt's days like this I wish I was a teenager and back in school.![]()
It wasn't THAT long ago!Your teenage self would not want to hear thaths was way too long ago now lol... my 20 yr will be in 2024
![]()

I'm not an old lady yet.Haha thanksbut that
says otherwise
![]()

You did not just call me an old man!?I'm not an old lady yet.![]()
And I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about ME!Haha thanksbut that
says otherwise
![]()