Jersey Anyone?

THAT is why I insist on getting ALONE time on a regular basis!

TM and I are supposed to be going to DE at the end of the month...so I guess that's not too far away....

Hey! You're not the only one who can be a lady in the streets...and a whore in the sheets....

I even got my nails done today...baby doll pink. Had my hair cut on Tuesday, bought new lacy undies...am wearing jewlery (That TM bought me!) and will *gasp* put on makeup tomorrow....god I've turned into a girl!

OMG...has hell frozen over? are pigs flying? LMAO

You were a beauty before...i'm sure the extra "girlie" stuff just makes you even better darlin!
 
Left overs sound fine to me

But you are only seeing him for lunch...and will be gone until Sunday without toys? My offer is still on the table :heart:

B:devil:
 
17 more days to that most Blessed event..and finally"Danny Boy" was banned at an Irish Pub..good riddance
 
Stupendous day! Had my interview...was asked to come back for a second one. Went to lunch with TM We STARTED with dessert! Chocoalte fondue! Then we were so full we just opted for an order of wings...then went to a park and went for a walk...what a glorious day!
 
Stupendous day! Had my interview...was asked to come back for a second one. Went to lunch with TM We STARTED with dessert! Chocoalte fondue! Then we were so full we just opted for an order of wings...then went to a park and went for a walk...what a glorious day!

GREAT!!! Knew you'd wow 'em!!!

No fun in the park? Have I taught you nothing? :p
 
Walking hand in hand with him and the occassional kiss was exactly what today was about. I love this man with every fibre of my being.
 
Walking hand in hand with him and the occassional kiss was exactly what today was about. I love this man with every fibre of my being.

that sounds like a great day! my wife and i have days like that and nothing beats it! after the romance we come home and have even more fun!:devil:
 
Good morning all! Today is gonna be a great day!!! TGIF!!! Enjoy!:D

And welcome to Niceguy!
 
ya can't love him to death AND have fun in the park? just sayin.....


yea...a little love on a nice warm day with a walk in the park would surely be enhanced with a side step into the bushes for a little outdoor adventure :heart:

B:devil:
 
yea...a little love on a nice warm day with a walk in the park would surely be enhanced with a side step into the bushes for a little outdoor adventure :heart:

B:devil:

Thank you! Thought maybe I had wandered into the wrong thread there for a bit! I'm not saying there's anything wrong with love on a spring-like day (i'm a hopeless romantic...of course I would love that!!!), but I also feel that pulling him behind a tree and giving him something to think about on the walk is good too! :D
 
Umm....for those of you not aware of the weather in the Harrisburg area for the past few months...they've been experiencing TONS of rain, and therefore flooding. This nature preserve is based around a damned creek and marsh....the paths which are wooden boardwalks have been covered in mud from the torrential rains...therefore there is no going off the path and behind a tree...unless you wanted to be a permanent part of the picture....and BTW, I was in a business suit and heels!

We've had plenty of occassions where our "walks" have turned into sooo much more...yesterday was just about being in love. I gave him 3 cards that told him how much he means to me, and a pocket watch so he can count the minutes until we're together again.

Yes, GG has gone soft...


Welcome NJ_nice have fun!
 
harrisburg weather

Yea, but you had a beautiful day :D Never mind the flooding! :rolleyes:
You were also 10 minutes from my office...nice warm dry and a great sofa :kiss:

B:devil:
 
Just stoppin by to say hi before I head out for the evening! Hope everyone has as fun an evening as I plan on having! :D
 
Hello GH and GG and all!

And to GH, I hope your evening is going as well you were hoping!
 
GH, sweetie, hope you had a wondermous evening!

BG, Well damn, if I'd known we were tht close, I'dve stopped in for a quick nap.....
 
Evenin all! Just got home. lol

Had a wonderfully enjoyable evening. And the only details I'm giving is this....

DAMN...he is a good kisser!!! :D

Ok...off to bed....gotta be up for work in a few hours. lol

Hope everyone had a great evening!
 
good morning. ok...i'm getting to old to stay out so late. lol

where's my coffee???? lol
 
Hows this for an idea..instead of moving the clocks ahead in the middle of the night,I propose pick a Friday and do it at 4:00 pm,that way you just jumped to Happy Hour,lol..:D
 
Back
Top