Jersey Anyone?

Wait....I get yelled at for only kissin.....but that's the only detail you're gonna give??? Not fair!
 
Wait....I get yelled at for only kissin.....but that's the only detail you're gonna give??? Not fair!

Yep...cuz it's not up to me! lol

won't be on much tonight i don't think....been feeling crappy all day...slept most of the day away, now have the headache from hell.
 
Sowwy....I know how that feels...if I sleep too much I get a migraine...

And my details aren't up to me either....he's a lot more private than me.
 
Oh, he's not quiet....believe me, he's not...but let's face it, I'd have sex in the middle of the field at Yankee Stadium durring a double header.....
 
Oh, he's not quiet....believe me, he's not...but let's face it, I'd have sex in the middle of the field at Yankee Stadium durring a double header.....

LMAO that's what i meant...not quiet in private...quiet in public....when the two of us are out there for everyone to see.

Didn't we HAVE sex in the middle of the field at Yankee Stadium...during a double header.....


oh..no...that wasn't you....oops! :p
 
LOL.....I'm fairly certain a few guys on here think we had sex on a dance floor somewhere.....

And the reason we end up with quieter ones is let's face it, we need some balance, or we'd prolly get our asses arrested!
 
I think men have VERY active imaginations.....we waited till we were in the "ladies" room! :p
 
I think men have VERY active imaginations.....we waited till we were in the "ladies" room! :p

Yeah...but you know how the rumors start...first we were in the ladies room, then we were kissing on the dancefloor....then we were on the floor eating each other out with everyone watching.

Though i do remember having some fun at the table while everyone was out dancing....ryan....remember? lmao
 
Believe me, that was something I'm not likely to forget (nor do I think he'd let either of us forget!)

And if I remember correctly, there was some fun standing on a street saying "goodnight"
 
Believe me, that was something I'm not likely to forget (nor do I think he'd let either of us forget!)

And if I remember correctly, there was some fun standing on a street saying "goodnight"

Actually, our buddy has made quite a transformation since i last talked to him. apparently he's too good for me now. lmao

Hmmm...I remember that "goodnight" too....think my brother is still in therapy for it. ROFL
 
He, unlike my date, didn't have to watch! I totally enjoyed the effect it had on my date!
 
True, and unfortunately he needs alot of domination! But he's so cute when he's begging to be fucked hard with a strapon.....
 
Back
Top