Jersey Anyone?

Good morning Dave! How ya feelin?

I'm feeling pretty good. Been back to work full time, so I must be better.

Maybe this week I'll even feel like being online in the evenings!

How bad was that storm that blew through last night over be you? I lost power for a minute two, not too bad, but I thought for sure all the trees were going to come down. The sounded so fierce and weird.

On the way to the doc's this morning I did see some damage. Some stuff blew off the roof of a nearby building, and it looks like a tree hit one of the churches on Main Street.
 
I'm feeling pretty good. Been back to work full time, so I must be better.

Maybe this week I'll even feel like being online in the evenings!

How bad was that storm that blew through last night over be you? I lost power for a minute two, not too bad, but I thought for sure all the trees were going to come down. The sounded so fierce and weird.

On the way to the doc's this morning I did see some damage. Some stuff blew off the roof of a nearby building, and it looks like a tree hit one of the churches on Main Street.

Glad you are feeling better!

Yeah..the storm was pretty bad. heard some strange sirens around here that i'd never heard before...thought maybe a tornado with as strong as that wind was. like you, we had brown outs, but nothing major. the flooding was the worst part. never knew Rte 42 could flood, but i almost lost my car in it on the way home from work yesterday. lol
 
Glad you are feeling better!

Yeah..the storm was pretty bad. heard some strange sirens around here that i'd never heard before...thought maybe a tornado with as strong as that wind was. like you, we had brown outs, but nothing major. the flooding was the worst part. never knew Rte 42 could flood, but i almost lost my car in it on the way home from work yesterday. lol

Glad you survived. Floods can be scary, they can show up at the most unexpected places!
 
Neighbor across the street lost one of his trees in the storm last week, so last night looked like a baby storm in comparison....though driving in it yesterday certainly sucked.
 
well hurry up already!

yes ma'am! sorry...couldn't find a parking spot once we got back. lol

treated myself to an old comfort food...something i haven't had since i was a kid.....

chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies and a big glass of milk. :D
 
Neighbor across the street lost one of his trees in the storm last week, so last night looked like a baby storm in comparison....though driving in it yesterday certainly sucked.

hey i drove down to atlantic city... it was quite a drive.. could not see a thing... and the wind didnt help either.. but all the gambling was fun..
 
umm...I live at the beach...it's a tad cold to be hitting it!

And why in the hell would you rather be in Alaska???
 
Back
Top