Jersey Anyone?

Same here. Exhausted. Not even posting much tonight.

hey goddess,,, how have u been,,, the week started,,, and it sucks.. the only thing that keeps me alive is plans for the weekend... so was curious if u had any... maybe we could plan up soemthing
 
perhaps. I think it would read just as well if it said, "Behind every schmuck is a greedy woman urging him on."

I don't know if anything will sound strange in this place, but I came here looking for a little bit of myself. Not even sure if I'll find it (whatever it is) here, but there's Jersey in the house, so I can't be too far off course, right?
 
perhaps. I think it would read just as well if it said, "Behind every schmuck is a greedy woman urging him on."

I don't know if anything will sound strange in this place, but I came here looking for a little bit of myself. Not even sure if I'll find it (whatever it is) here, but there's Jersey in the house, so I can't be too far off course, right?

HEY!!!! Not EVERY woman is greedy. And not every man is a schmuck. :p

And you're absolutely correct....enjoy the place, go ahead and be strange, and relax! We're all here for something....
 
Good morning NJ!

One more day closer to Friday! YAY!!!!

Going to see George Carlin Friday night! :nana: Can't wait!!!!
 
indisposed huh? so what was his name??

Welcome evil....I think we're all looking for ourselves here...
 
Ok....the crickets and I have exhausted our topics of conversation. :rolleyes:

Where'd everyone go?
 
good morning

just mesmerized by that Avatar...and thinking of the possibilities there :rose:

Have a nice weekend, all! :kiss:

B:devil:
 
...g/morn Goddess.....and Jersey in general....

And welcome to the folks who just found your way here...

Spring is here so get on your bikes and ride....:cool:
 
Ok....the crickets and I have exhausted our topics of conversation. :rolleyes:

Where'd everyone go?

Sorry Sexy Lady, I've been crazy busy at work (we're moving in two weeks), so I haven't been feeling like sitting in front of the computer at home too.

I'll probably be scarce for the next few weeks.

Which sucks (not in the good way)....
 
...g/morn Goddess.....and Jersey in general....

And welcome to the folks who just found your way here...

Spring is here so get on your bikes and ride....:cool:

g/afternoon Sir.

Don't have a bike (no where to put it! lol). I'll have to settle for nice brisk walks. lol
 
Sorry Sexy Lady, I've been crazy busy at work (we're moving in two weeks), so I haven't been feeling like sitting in front of the computer at home too.

I'll probably be scarce for the next few weeks.

Which sucks (not in the good way)....

Well don't overdo it! We'll be glad when you can get back to us! :D
 
g/afternoon Sir.

Don't have a bike (no where to put it! lol). I'll have to settle for nice brisk walks. lol

...walks are good...been known to strut some myself...

...being outside was what I was meaning...hope you get out some this weekend...;)
 
...walks are good...been known to strut some myself...

...being outside was what I was meaning...hope you get out some this weekend...;)

I was yesterday...until it suddenly got very windy and chilly. And today is windy and raining. :( Oh well...it was nice while it lasted. lol

So now I'm stuck doing inside things...you know...like laundry, cleaning....all those really fun, exciting things. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top