Jersey Anyone?

...hmmm....seems lessons are in order....ok guys, sign up and I will teach you what all women want...;)

I know a few who desperately need lessons (don't worry...no one here lol)

Now...who gave you your credentials for teaching these lessons? I think one of us women should qualify him before he starts teaching.

in the interest of education, I will make the sacrifice. :rolleyes:
 
Bad Sex

The only thing worse than bad sex is no sex at all...but if she enjoys it, it is good! :D

B:devil:
 
I disagree B, I'll take no sex over bad sex any day! I can always masterbate, but I can't erase the memory of terrible sex!
 
I know a few who desperately need lessons (don't worry...no one here lol)

Now...who gave you your credentials for teaching these lessons? I think one of us women should qualify him before he starts teaching.

in the interest of education, I will make the sacrifice. :rolleyes:

...well let me ask another question being the last one sparked so much discussion...

...if your partner is giving it to you doggy style, can he still be giving you bad sex?....after all, you can't see him and he is only banging you....:confused::confused:
 
...well let me ask another question being the last one sparked so much discussion...

...if your partner is giving it to you doggy style, can he still be giving you bad sex?....after all, you can't see him and he is only banging you....:confused::confused:

Yes...actually...he can. He can be hurting me, or missing the mark completely (believe me...had it happen! hurts like hell!) or various other things.

Seeing has nothing to do with it really for women. Feeling has a LOT to do with it. Ok..maybe i shouldn't speak for ALLL women...but for me anyway.
 
SG If you honestly believe that good sex only come from a loving relationship, you've never experienced life. Some of the really good sex, has been with a guy that I knew I'd never love....however truly amazing sex comes from being connected to a wonderful partner.
 
I soooo agree!

There is a major difference between good sex...and amazing love making.

You can have good sex with someone you just click with, but not love. Because sex, afterall, is just a chemical thing in the brain.

But having sex with someone you love, there is nothing to compare it to, and really no words that can describe it and do it justice.

When mind, body and soul connect...the outcome is amazing.
 
Good morning everyone!

So begins another week. :( You have no idea how much I just want to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep.
 
Yes, I do, I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep...and spent 6 hours driving over the past 2 days...not counting my commute to/from work! I so wanted sleep again...but I got my lazy ass up and went in to work.
 
Yes, I do, I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep...and spent 6 hours driving over the past 2 days...not counting my commute to/from work! I so wanted sleep again...but I got my lazy ass up and went in to work.

Same here. Exhausted. Not even posting much tonight.
 
Back
Top